5 hours ago, Ike said:

Lemji comes into a thread about Microsoft’s shit ass first party effort that was supposed to be their big game until Starfield and talks about something else. Classic. :cruise:

Came in and replied to things said in it......

And I've never spoken about Redfall..lmao miss me with that shit Trike :tom:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

30 FPS performance mode coming at a later date.

It fell in the red alright

It keeps dropping lower on Metacritic, poor Cuckstz...        

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ike said:

Lemji comes into a thread about Microsoft’s shit ass first party effort that was supposed to be their big game until Starfield and talks about something else. Classic. :cruise:

The retard was hiding in Iconera along with Dynaflop  and hoping to return here after the fallout of the Shitbox flops and ABK deal block by the CMA. He thinks we don't know what he's been up to :mj:

ezgif-3-150ed91d0cd6.gif.e5c40a83e66cbb6cff528a620a69e3a2.gif.67070e9006a29f47a2ea2b78ad1132c1.gif

8 hours ago, Remij said:

Came in and replied to things said in it......

And I've never spoken about Redfall..lmao miss me with that shit Trike :tom:

LOL you have been at the forefront celebrating Microsoft buying Bethesda, and buying other studios.

Redfall absolutely makes you look like a fucking idiot.

Thank god you made yourself look stupid several years ago when you tried to say there were hints of "MS BUYING PLATINUM?!?!?!?!?!?!"

:tom:Because you took two separate quotes............from two separate executives at MS and PG............from two completely different news articles..............that occurred within that same two-week period...................and tried to say that they were related and hinted towards a buyout.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Looking back at your history of DESPERATELY wishing Microsoft buys studios..........is why you look stupid after Redfall's massive flop.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL you have been at the forefront celebrating Microsoft buying Bethesda, and buying other studios.

Redfall absolutely makes you look like a fucking idiot.

Thank god you made yourself look stupid several years ago when you tried to say there were hints of "MS BUYING PLATINUM?!?!?!?!?!?!"

:tom:Because you took two separate quotes............from two separate executives at MS and PG............from two completely different news articles..............that occurred within that same two-week period...................and tried to say that they were related and hinted towards a buyout.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Looking back at your history of DESPERATELY wishing Microsoft buys studios..........is why you look stupid after Redfall's massive flop.

LMAO he's bringing up that one time SEVERAL YEARS AGO when I made a thread about MS potentially buying Platinum..... and trying to link it to Redfall somehow... a game I've never talked about!  LMFAO the desperation :kaz: 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

LMAO he's bringing up that one time SEVERAL YEARS AGO

No, you talking about Microsoft buying studios was a constant thing.

You have BEEN LOOKING stupid............consistently

Nobody ever talked more about MS buying studios............than you

Lookin at that Lemij Backtrack.martin-lawrence-lean-back.gif

• Haha 1