Redfall is a Prime Example of a Good Xbox Game Pass Title (LOL)

I was ready to rip on this guy as being a shill and looking him up he wrote for an Xhox magazine for some years, and has connections to Activision/Blizzard so it's obvious where his passions lie. However I came across his linkedin and this guy has been working like 50 random jobs over the years, recently in care and fast food delivery. All his articles on that website are random junk too. Dude just seems like he's trying to earn a buck, its not surprising he doesnt want to rock the boat.

33 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Everybody talks about "Netflix of gaming" and don't connect that most Netflix originals are mediocre fluff.

And their movies are terrible. Instead of say Jurassic World you get "Dinosaur Island", a Canadian film with a tenth of the budget and actors you've never heard of and will never hear of again. The only time they can show sometjing you've heard of is when it's 30 years old and cheap enough for them to put in their library.

Just now, -GD-X said:

It’s the Golden Corral of gaming. 

Have you tried the CrossfireX sauce? It tasted kinda weird. 

I also heard the Bleeding Edge dessert is to die for. I heard that from a homeless crack addict. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1