I decided to get a Steam Deck (256 SSD model).

18 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Can you torrent and pirate on a steamdeck or you need an ally with windows for that?

Deck can run windows, so it's not either or.

There's a Linux desktop mode on the deck where you can absolutely torrent, install emulators, hack hillary Clinton's emails, etc. The main hurdle being you need to learn how to install/run windows apps on Linux. It could be easier than it is tbh.

Also Steam does have DRM. If you try to run unofficial copies of Steam games via steam's proton, they could be blocked. More cracking might be necessary.

56 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Can you torrent and pirate on a steamdeck or you need an ally with windows for that?

Torrenting on a handheld :biggrin: That's such a Russian thing to do. What a glorious nation :salute:

16 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Torrenting on a handheld :biggrin: That's such a Russian thing to do. What a glorious nation :salute:

Gabe and MS can eat my ass. I'm not paying for their digital air.

My money is going towards real Playstation physical releases. Sony deserves my money for being awesome.

Edited by Playstation Tablet
6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Doesn't GD already own a PS5? 

LOL so his own excuse, that's so obvious he thought of it at the last minute, doesn't logically hold up

Gee, who'da thunk it.:hest:

1 hour ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Gabe and MS can eat my ass. I'm not paying for their digital air.

My money is going towards real Playstation physical releases. Sony deserves my money for being awesome.

I agree with you but sadly it's the way everything will go, even playstation eventually. At least on PC games aren't tied to hardware unlike consoles.