Tears of the Kingdom review embargo ends 5am tomorrow FINAL PREDICTIONS

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Those preemptive tears already starting flowing :kaz:

i don't think there's anything wrong with him being critical of certain titles, especially "AAA/AAAA" ones.  i certainly wasn't a fan of BOTW. while i don't agree with all of the titles he may dislike, i do agree that a lot of games out there are overrated.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Sabo said:

Damage control? Bitch, I keep it real. I shit on PS exclusives just as much as Nintendo exclusives. They're all overrated.

Sabo, you're the most legit gamer on here. Complete opposite of that clown Casual who only play games that gets a 9/10 at IGN like a fucking tool. 

Soyboy modern gamers with no original opinion or thought in their empty heads. :lul:

Breath of the Wild/Elden Ring best games ever made. 97 at MC!!!!

Hot Shots Idiot GIF 

• Geese 1
17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Sabo, you're the most legit gamer on here. Complete opposite of that clown Casual who only play games that gets a 9/10 at IGN like a fucking tool. 

Soyboy modern gamers with no original opinion or thought in their empty heads. :lul:

Breath of the Wild/Elden Ring best games ever made. 97 at MC!!!!

Hot Shots Idiot GIF 

Says the dork who buys video games as investments lmao.

Don't worry just 30 years and you'll be able to get a PC worthy of calling yourself a hermit.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Casual said:

Says the dork who buys video games as investments lmao.

Don't worry just 30 years and you'll be able to get a PC worthy of calling yourself a hermit.

:kaz:

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i don't think there's anything wrong with him being critical of certain titles, especially "AAA/AAAA" ones.  i certainly wasn't a fan of BOTW. while i don't agree with all of the titles he may dislike, i do agree that a lot of games out there are overrated.

Nothing is wrong with being critical.... But I said he was being preemptively so.