GS / IGN: Zelda ToTK Review - 10

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He wouldn't know.  He hasn't played either of them, and has no plans to.  Posehurey    

4/5 at Eurogamer. What a flop.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Because Zelda, unlike Vaguely Remembered's Tale, is actually a good game that people will play past the weekend.

The game doesn't matter. The point is there's suddenly a huge stigma against 30 FPS games but somehow Nintendo and Switch can get away with it.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The game doesn't matter. The point is there's suddenly a huge stigma against 30 FPS games but somehow Nintendo and Switch can get away with it.

Was that stigma for 30fps vast open world games  there last gen, the gen before or is that stigma for these new systems only? 

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Remij said:

He wouldn't know.  He hasn't played either of them, and has no plans to.  Posehurey :tom: 

you probably haven't either, since you cancelled your gamepass over two years ago while still preaching about it:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

you probably haven't either, since you cancelled your gamepass over two years ago while still preaching about it:tom:

What does Gamepass have to do with playing either of those two games?

I cancelled my GamePass and yet his is still going strong.  Likely has it paid up to 2024:lawl: 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Return of the KING 👑.... :salute:

This has got to be Eiji Aonuma's best achievement.

His reputation was a bit in the dumps after Skyward Sword.

Technically the game are now directed by Hidemaro Fujibayashi, he's directed this and BOTW and Skyward Sword, and Eiji Aonuma is now in the Producer's role, and technically Shigeru Miyamoto is no longer has an official role in these games.

So Zelda isn't just at the TOP of the open world genre, they did it while passing it along to the next generation of Nintendo employees.

The series is in as great a shape as it has ever been since Ocarina/MM.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

What does Gamepass have to do with playing either of those two games?

:tom:LOL lemming loser is getting angry that I keep on associating him with Microsoft failures.

I guess he'd be happy that I associate him with PC failures, which is probably the only thing out-failing Microsoft in 2023:lawl: