This Week on Xbox: A New Controller

They can already do custom colors, which is cool. They really have nothing to show other than new combinations?

No matter what color they do, the Dualsense is 2 generations ahead. It's a major selling point of the PS5 how games like Returnal feed back to the player.

• aitch 1
1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

They can already do custom colors, which is cool. They really have nothing to show other than new combinations?

No matter what color they do, the Dualsense is 2 generations ahead. It's a major selling point of the PS5 how games like Returnal feed back to the player.

the dualsense definitely adds an extra layer of immersion.

46 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Returnal with 3D audio and Dual sense is an experience like no other. Some of the best sci-fi/existential horror I’ve experience across any medium. :wow2: 

• aitch 3
12 minutes ago, Ike said:

Returnal with 3D audio and Dual sense is an experience like no other. Some of the best sci-fi/existential horror I’ve experience across any medium. :wow2: 

man, i need to give that game another go. i dug what i played and i definitely thought the audio/dualsense was next level.

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

man, i need to give that game another go. i dug what i played and i definitely thought the audio/dualsense was next level.

Let me know if you ever wanna co-op. I got stuck on Biome 5. Game can be brutally hard but everything is so satisfying that it never feels cheap. You just to get gud. :smoke: 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Let me know if you ever wanna co-op. I got stuck on Biome 5. Game can be brutally hard but everything is so satisfying that it never feels cheap. You just to get gud. :smoke: 

Will do man! I’m definitely due for another challenging game :smoke: 

On 2023-05-12 at 12:50 PM, sugarhigh said:

The Dualsense 2 has a garbage battery, unless you played it wired, so no.