Tears of the Kingdom has sold 10 million copies in 3 days

46 minutes ago, Remij said:

Just you and the usual suspects here.. who spent all weekend crying out it on this forum :lawl: 

Jeherpes hasn't even played it yet :rofl: 

What does Jehurey have to do with NO ONE CARING THAT THE GAME WAS EMULATED ON PC? 

I don't think I have one post in that Zelda on PC thread because just like the general gaming public... I DIDN'T CARE. 

The game sold 10 million sold on Switch in 3 days.... It being emulated on PC was and is a total non factor to almost everyone. :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What does Jehurey have to do with NO ONE CARING THAT THE GAME WAS EMULATED ON PC? 

I don't think I have one post in that Zelda on PC thread because just like the general gaming public... I DIDN'T CARE. 

The game sold 10 million sold on Switch in 3 days.... It being emulated on PC was and is a total non factor to almost everyone. :juggle:

Yea you did.  You cared because you went into that thread and tried to shit on PC :drake: 

Then you went on a tirade about me because I came on Zelda's launch and laughed at the fact that it was best on PC before the game even launched on Ditch. :hehe: 

Game sold 10M... and that's 10M copies which are worse than the game is on PC... And your mistake is thinking that anyone in SW who was laughing at sheep about Zelda being best on PC... gives a shit what "almost everyone" thinks... You clowns were seething  :hest: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Yea you did.  You cared because you went into that thread and tried to shit on PC :drake: 

Game sold 10M... and that's 10M copies which are worse than the game is on PC... And your mistake is thinking that anyone in SW who was laughing at sheep about Zelda being best on PC... gives a shit what "almost everyone" thinks... You clowns were seething  :hest: 

I do not care... No one cares.

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I do not care... No one cares.

Yea, you do, and lots of people care.  Nintendo also cares.

It'll be ok though.  Nintendo will continue to make more games with that money... which are best on PC :juggle: 

This entire thread was created for Bald Cucky Dick Tucky and Beggij to be completely butthurt about me

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He needs to find a game he lost to be able to afford it… literally  :mroff: 

he’s busy playing game pass games… on his phone with a clip on stand to a Xbox controller. :deadest:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

:mj: 

Why stop there?  Just trade in all the games he's got which he hasn't and wont ever play.... he should be able to extend his nephews GamePass subscription for years to come! :lawl: 

:mroff:

literally tho, this is what he said in an attempt to own Jon. :deadest:

tU1b5RU.jpg

“BU BU ITZ NAWT 3RD PARTIE SO UR OWNED JONZ!!!!1 :lemming: “

1 hour ago, Remij said:

"Probably has a used 3rd party controller connected to his phone" - Jonb

"nO! I hAvE aN XbOX EliTe CoNtrOLLeR WiTh a liCenSEd cLiP-oN tHing MeaNT fOr iT!!  SwINg and mISS!!@" - Jederpy

:lawl: :ovolol: 

Literally his only method of gaming :drake:

Oh man............look at all the crying going on:hest:

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, you do, and lots of people care.  Nintendo also cares.

It'll be ok though.  Nintendo will continue to make more games with that money... which are best on PC :juggle: 

Switch Hardware sales increased in April in anticipation of Zelda... #1 system.

And it will sell even more hardware this month. 

And the game itself sold 10 million in 3 days. 

No one cares about the game emulated on PC.... Zero impact on Switch :juggle:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch Hardware sales increased in April in anticipation of Zelda... #1 system.

And it will sell even more hardware this month. 

And the game itself sold 10 million in 3 days. 

No one cares about the game emulated on PC.... Zero impact on Switch :juggle:

I'm happy for Nintendo. :fblike: 

They should have no problem continuing to make games.......which are best on PC. :juggle: 

11 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Beast numbers! 

I'm sure all these record breaking game sales across Nintendo and Sony will be encouraging them to quickly copy last place by a mile MS

Lmfao in a thread about a Nintendo game, this mafucka can't stop obsessing about MS.

Anyways good for Nintendo releasing the games people want, like Metroid prime remastered and now this.

Listen to this Shitny, nobody wants your sjw drivel.