Nintendo eating again, tops April NPD

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I didn't proclaim anything.  I said it would be hard.  Again, pure BS.

And no, I never said Sony or Nintendo would copy MS by releasing first party games on a gamepass clone..... this generation.  Go ahead and show me where I said that they'd start doing it instantly...  I'll wait, clown.  I said they'd follow eventually because that's where the industry is going.. and it will, eventually.

I have a lot more than you.  You're clearly a butthurt bitch about me, probably because you felt abandoned for the last ~5 months...  But that's a you problem and not me. :shrug: 

You're a jerry clone.  You fabricate complete bullshit and now continually regurgitate the same shit over and over again, just like he does.

It's not happening next generation either dip shit :kaz:

Nintendo and Sony are more successful than ever before. They're not doing day 1 releases on any sort of game pass service until their 1st party games stop selling gangbusters for a generation. 

Good luck waiting on that top happen. 

P.S. Wtf is up with your obsession with Jehurey..... He has nothing to do with the claims YOU MADE.   If your have issues with him talk to him about it, not me :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's all he ever does. He's fakeboying pretending to be so much about Nintendo when just 2 weeks ago he was a full blown lemshit hyping Redflop      He's a professional dicktucker 

Kena Bridge of Spirits makes a better first impression. Neither one is close to Elden Ring.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Apparently LemiJ is saying it didn't happen now....Riiiiiiiiggghhhhhttt. 

GD ks lying too right LemiJ? :kaz:

I never said it would happen this gen, or right away.

Again, couldn't make an honest argument to save your life :reg:  You're so buttblasted by me you have to spin shit I say in any way you can to try to win an argument :tom: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

It's not happening next generation either dip shit :kaz:

Nintendo and Sony are more successful than ever before. They're not doing day 1 releases on any sort of game pass service until their 1st party games stop selling gangbusters for a generation. 

Good luck waiting on that top happen. 

Doesn't matter when it happens.  It will happen.  That's where the technology will go.

But you can be butthurt about that some other time.  Point is, I never said it would happen any time soon.... so piss off Goopy :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I never said it would happen this gen, or right away.

Again, couldn't make an honest argument to save your life :reg:  You're so buttblasted by me you have to spin shit I say in any way you can to try to win an argument :tom: 

I guess GD is butt blasted too because he remembers it was being said..... Its not happening this gen or next gen. 

And no one else on this boards was pushing that BS argument :umad:

Just now, Remij said:

Doesn't matter when it happens.  It will happen.  That's where the technology will go.

But you can be butthurt about that some other time.  Point is, I never said it would happen any time soon.... so piss off Goopy :tom: 

Goopy LMAO:hest:

Just now, Remij said:

And there it is... Now it doesn't matter when it happens :kaz:

That's like saying it doesn't matter when this cliff comes.. It will happen... Lmfao. 

In 2 to 3 generations if it does happen LemiJ will come in here..saying seee.... I was right all along lmfao. 

Anyway LemiJ.. Enjoy the wait for Nintendo and Sony to release their big first party games day one on a service like gamepass. 

Not going back and forth with your dumbass about stupid shit. 

Sony and Nintendo are eating, MS's model isn't working... Its not growing anymore.. It's shrinking :juggle:

But like I said.. Enjoy the wait. 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I guess GD is butt blasted too because he remembers it was being said..... Its not happening this gen or next gen. 

And no one else on this boards was pushing that BS argument :umad:

Oh, I'm quite sure he remembers you and the rest of the clowns here spinning what I said.

Did you think that was going to prove your point or something? :drake: 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And there it is... Now it doesn't matter when it happens :kaz:

That's like saying it doesn't matter when this cliff comes.. It will happen... Lmfao. 

In 2 to 3 generations if it does happen LemiJ will come in here..saying seee.... I was right all along lmfao. 

It only matters if I gave a specific timeline of when it would happen dipshit...  Every time I spoke about that shit it was always in the general sense of where the industry was going......

LOL you've been trying so hard to rag on me for being a "lemming" all this time that you can't see anything but that point of view from every one of my comments.  Again, that's a you problem :facep: 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Anyway LemiJ.. Enjoy the wait for Nintendo and Sony to release their big first party games day one on a service like gamepass. 

Not going back and forth with your dumbass about stupid shit. 

Sony and Nintendo are eating, MS's model isn't working... Its not growing anymore.. It's shrinking :juggle:

But like I said.. Enjoy the wait. 

:drake: 

Would this be a convenient time to remind you that you said GamePass would be on Switch?   Remember that Goopy? 

MS would be 3rd party and GamePass and Xcloud would be on Ditch?  That was going to happen, wasn't it?  :lawl:

:drake: 

Would this be a convenient time to remind you that you said GamePass would be on Switch?   Remember that Goopy? 

MS would be 3rd party and GamePass and Xcloud would be on Ditch?  That was going to happen, wasn't it?  :lawl:

I never claimed Gamepass was coming to Switch or XCloud.. Nintendo would never go for that...

You're just fishing for argument now. 

I Said MS would publish games on Switch and they did... I also said XBL achievements were coming those games. 

The extent to how many games they published wasn't as much as expected but they did publish games. 

XBL achievements were planned and announced for some of those games... But never actually came to pass. 

See unlike you I can admit when something I said doesn't pan out exactly how I expected.

I'm not going to go around for pages and pages about it like you been doing for years.

Its so hilarious

Because every single claim that Beggij has claimed and argued against me since 2018..................he's been dead fucking wrong.

Completely wrong.

Why do you think he left the forum? Because he knew he'd be getting POPPED IN DA MOUF every day for the next 10 years, by me.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I never claimed Gamepass was coming to Switch or XCloud.. Nintendo would never go for that...

You're just fishing for argument now. 

I Said MS would publish games on Switch and they did... I also said XBL achievements were coming those games. 

The extent to how many games they published wasn't as much as expected but they did publish games. 

XBL achievements were planned and announced for some of those games... But never actually came to pass. 

See unlike you I can admit when something I said doesn't pan out exactly how I expected.

I'm not going to go around for pages and pages about it like you been doing for years.

Nah, you said it would.  Both actually.  And yea, you also said MS would publish games on Ditch... So you do remember. 

Screenshot-2023-05-17-175347.png

"bubu see I can admit when..." lmfao shut the hell up :tom: 

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh, I'm quite sure he remembers you and the rest of the clowns here spinning what I said.

Did you think that was going to prove your point or something? :drake: 

Enjoy the wait... You said it Will happen next gen earlier in this thread... Now you're saying it doesn't matter when.

Whatever position you're taking on that now... Enjoy the wait 

And if it does happen in 3 gens you can say you were right. 

Have fun :juggle:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Its so hilarious

Because every single claim that Beggij has claimed and argued against me since 2018..................he's been dead fucking wrong.

Completely wrong.

Why do you think he left the forum? Because he knew he'd be getting POPPED IN DA MOUF every day for the next 10 years, by me.

LOL either Goopy signaled for Jederpy to come and save him.... or Jerry's instincts kicked in that something was wrong and he dropped everything :lawl: 

Enjoy your day fellas :hehe: 

Nah, you said it would.  Both actually.  And yea, you also said MS would publish games on Ditch... So you do remember. 

Screenshot-2023-05-17-175347.png

"bubu see I can admit when..." lmfao shut the hell up :tom: 

Post the link to that thread. 

Im pretty sure DynamiteCop was going on about some rumor that smash was coming to Xbox and I pointed out to him that if you're pushing that rumor... You have to take the entire thing because it also said Xbl, gamepass and Cloud on Switch. 

That's not me saying it will come to switch.. That's me pointing out his cherry picking from a rumor he posted. 

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL either Goopy signaled for Jederpy to come and save him.... or Jerry's instincts kicked in that something was wrong and he dropped everything :lawl: 

Enjoy your day fellas :hehe: 

He just got bitchslapped off the forum, again.

Damn, I'm good.1007506527_rNlYoICi6uzI4FUZHQMehhYJEaA.gif.3c9c6d87f9dfd4536feb4cc83f171984.gif

Its not that hard, actually. All I had to do was bring up a sensitive subject for him, that he's too embarrassed to talk about.

The subject was: Everything he's ever typed from the past five years.:hest: