Now that PSVR2 is DOA, it’s all up to Apple. Apple VR headset to arrive 6/5, “reportedly leaps and bounds ahead of rivals”

He ran away to another thread, to spam.

Again.

Just like I said

He's made multiple PSVR2 threads in the past 4 days, and he keeps making new ones because he lost bets in the other two.

LOL

• dead 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Again.

Just like I said

He's made multiple PSVR2 threads in the past 4 days, and he keeps making new ones because he lost bets in the other two.

LOL

His butt hurt and tuckery is spilling over :tom:

holy shit, us finding out he doesn’t own a PSVR2 really got to him. His isnt DOA, it’s MIA:kaz:

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Again.

Just like I said

LOL

You're just mad that in the 3 days that he's had a PSVR2 he's played it more than you have yours in the past 3 months :lawl: 

Dicktuckhurey :omglol: 

Remember that time Jerry came and made a thread here asking to buy an Xbox One... "for his nephew" LOL I do... and since then he has had a Game Pass subscription... AND he's been playing games on xCloud :ovolol: 

Claims his nephew's Switch is his too! :hehe: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're just mad that in the 3 days that he's had a PSVR2 he's played it more than you have yours in the past 3 months :lawl: 

Dicktuckhurey :omglol: 

Remember that time Jerry came and made a thread here asking to buy an Xbox One... "for his nephew" LOL I do... and since then he has had a Game Pass subscription... AND he's been playing games on xCloud :ovolol: 

Claims his nephew's Switch is his too! :hehe: 

He even admitted the switch was shared between him and his nephew :tom:

Oh my god look how butthurt they got when I once again told them the truth to their faces

47 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

His butt hurt and tuckery is spilling over :tom:

You're the one with THREE PSVR2 threads of butthurt:lawl::lawl:

Your butthurt is flooding.

35 minutes ago, Remij said:

No he hasn't

He doesn't have a PSVR2

But both him and you have plenty of butthurt, it appears

33 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He even admitted the switch was shared between him and his nephew :tom:

No such thing happened.

I love how he's pretending to be stupid at reading, in order to make his claim work.

I got him so butthurt that I now have him trying to looking up his previously failed baits.:blessed: