No reason to doubt Starfield anymore. Looking to be one of the best games ever made.

7 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Fuck yall. This place stalked and copied his twitter. These people here go place to place to get pics and info on people every chance they get. Open profiles is nothing. These wierdos would sent shit in a bag to others houses if they could. Buffoons 

No...............you are the one who began demanding profiles several years ago

You're the one who is the weirdo

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Wouldn't have to if he was honest :tom: 

This yappy bitch is actually more of an Xbot than he is Cowtot :mj: 

No.........you aren't honest.

Your twitter proved that what YOU SAID ON THIS FORUM.......is 100% completely contradictory to what you say in other places.

You lie on this forum.

You're a fakeboy

You've been a known fakeboy previously, and you still are one.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah, it's hilarious how Jerry stalked a twitter profile of mine for months, posted about it here behind my back while I wasn't posting here... and gets bitch blasted because I post his public gaming profile that tracks GAMES... :mj: 

I remember Firetard laughing about the twitter posts of mine which Jerry posted here too...  It's all fun when it's them... but when you do it back  "bubu he's running to profiles again :tear2:"

It's very simple... don't call out people for the games they play... if you're not willing to have it thrown back in your face.

No, I didn't stalk any twitter profile.

You have stalked my PSN and Xbox AND Steam profile for two straight years now.

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Dont start nun, wont be nun 💁‍♂️

You're the one who started it, remember?

"SHOW ME YOUR GAMES!!! DO IT NOW!"

You remember that?

That was you as far back as 2018/2019

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Dont start nun, wont be nun 💁‍♂️

Precisely.

I'll never post someones actual real life information if I ever came across it.  Obviously... but their twitter accounts which are obviously gaming fanboy accounts and not actual IRL twitter accounts with names and shit.. which shows how retardedly serious they take this shit, or how little they actually game.. is fair game if they're being a complete douche. :shrug: 

This dumbass is CONSTANTLY mocking and insulting people for the games they play.  Calling them second class citizens, demanding to see their profiles to prove that they've played X or Y...  I'm just throwing all that back in his face, because it's fully clear that this guy doesn't game to any degree to where he can be mocking people about this stuff.  It makes him a MASSIVE hypocrite... because he's actually playing these "shitty xbox games" and not any of those so called "Playstation bangers"...  Dude it the biggest fakeboy period.

Edited by Remij
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Precisely.

I'll never post someones actual real life information if I ever came across it.  Obviously... but their twitter accounts which are obviously gaming fanboy accounts and not actual IRL twitter accounts with names and shit.. which shows how retardedly serious they take this shit, or how little they actually game.. is fair game if they're being a complete douche. :shrug: 

This dumbass is CONSTANTLY mocking and insulting people for the games they play.  Calling them second class citizens, demanding to see their profiles to prove that they've played X or Y...  I'm just throwing all that back in his face, because it's fully clear that this guy doesn't game to any degree to where he can be mocking people about this stuff.  It makes him a MASSIVE hypocrite... because he's actually playing these "shitty xbox games" and not any of those so called "Playstation bangers"...  Dude it the biggest fakeboy period.

No, you absolutely have already. Multiple times.

Like I said about you a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago

You have quite the obvious Napolean complex, and an issue with your temperment escalating out of control quickly.

Which are YOUR problems.........not ours.

You've engaged in trying to talk about my family, my living situation.

You were doing that , like back in 2019/2020, regularly.

You SHOULD be ashamed.

But its obvious that you've convinced yourself that you're the victim.

Just now, jehurey said:

You have quite the obvious Napolean complex, and an issue with your temperment escalating out of control quickly.

You SHOULD be ashamed.

lmao at how angry he is getting. 

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Youre a fakeboy 😭 You lied😭

We have entered FULL JERRY IMPLOSION MODE :rofl:

He's trying so hard to find something, yet he's coming up with Starfield.......er, I mean, nothing.

Got the words confused:drake:

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

lmao at how angry he is getting. 

LOL he's trying to do my shtick, after he's already blew his fuse several hours ago.

And, guess what..........when I told him he's the one who "started sum" years ago, and he backed off of that argument, because he knows I'm right.

Just now, jehurey said:

You SHOULD be ashamed.

^ :drake: 

This little hypocrite says all this while him and Gouko were ragging on Ghostz hard a while back.....

You two were saying far nastier shit about him and his girl that than I've ever said about anyone in your family Jerky.. :danylol:

YOU are the one who should really be ashamed... not me for poking some fun at your "Brother and Nephew" being Lemmings.. lmfao. 

And who gives a shit about your "living situation"... OMFG... boohoo I said your desk was dirty... :tear2:   :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^ :drake: 

This little hypocrite says all this while him and Gouko were ragging on Ghostz hard a while back.....

he just tried to move the subject away from me pointing out he was talking about my personal life first

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

BUSTED

Not only was he DOING IT FIRST

He was doing it back in 2019 and 2020.......................................WITH ghost

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

LMAO jerry mad about being called out for being dirty :rofl:

Nope, you're mad because you got called out for being petty

LOL

Remember, these people derail the thread to talk about my personal life.

because..........I'm...........talking............and making fun...........of...........xbox:umad:

in other words.........I'm actually staying ON SUBJECT with the entire purpose of this forum.

so they got so angry about me talking about video games, on a forum about video games.

...........that they started talking about me, my family, my personal life

They got into a fight about my TV.........my desk.

And they think they're the victim.:tocry:

Just now, jehurey said:

Remember, these people derail the thread to talk about my personal life.

because..........I'm...........talking............and making fun...........of...........xbox:umad:

in other words.........I'm actually staying ON SUBJECT with the entire purpose of this forum.

so they got so angry about me talking about video games, on a forum about video games.

...........that they started talking about me, my family, my personal life

They got into a fight about my TV.........my desk.

And they think they're the victim.:tocry:

You were talking shit about people playing/not playing this game in this thread.. which opens you up to people calling you out for what you are/aren't playing dumbass. :umad: 

You're not making fun of Xbox.. you're making fun of games that people are playing.  So expect the same back moron. :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

You were talking shit about people playing/not playing this game in this thread.

Yes, because YOU WERE BOASTING about this game.

And specifically about how YOU WOULD PLAY IT, and cows and sheep wouldn't

:kaz:that is 100% a "systemwars" type of subject

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

which opens you up to people calling you out for what you are/aren't playing dumbass. :umad: 

No.............because the main point of that topic is about ME

Whereas the main point about lemmings not playing Starfield, who were PLEDGING to buy the early access..................is the byproduct of what?

Starfield flopping

Gee..............is Starfield flopping something that would be heavily discussed on Systemwars.net???????

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes, because YOU WERE BOASTING about this game.

And specifically about how YOU WOULD PLAY IT, and cows and sheep wouldn't

:kaz:that is 100% a "systemwars" type of subject

We're going to play the game you idiot... it hasn't released yet. :lemming: 

ANY talk of "Pledging to buy the early access" is complete bullshit on your part.... LMFAO  And you wonder why we completely ridicule you without any regard for your feelings :tom: 

Edited by Remij

We're going to play the game you idiot... it hasn't released yet. :lemming: 

you clearly talked about buying the game

you even talk about "the game is going to sell alot" during the past two days, as YOUR EXCUSE to try and downplay the criticism of the game.

ANY talk of "Pledging to buy the early access" is complete bullshit on your part....

Nope'

I point that out because it proves YOU KNOW the game isn't worth the money.

..........and you made a refund to get out, because it suddenly got downgraded to a "Eh.....I'll just wait for it on GamePass" :shrug:game.

That's why I was mocking you for it.

You already know this...........so why play stupid?

Just now, jehurey said:

you clearly talked about buying the game

you even talk about "the game is going to sell alot" during the past two days, as YOUR EXCUSE to try and downplay the criticism of the game.

Nope'

I point that out because it proves YOU KNOW the game isn't worth the money.

..........and you made a refund to get out, because it suddenly got downgraded to a "Eh.....I'll just wait for it on GamePass" :shrug:game.

That's why I was mocking you for it.

You already know this...........so why play stupid?

Yep, I never said I was buying any premium edition of the game.

This game IS going to sell a lot.

245K+ concurrent players on Steam alone.... which means over a million people easily paid for early access... DESPITE this game also releasing on GamePass...

Seems like the game IS worth the money to a lot of people.

I also told you the reason I'm not paying for early access is because I have other games to play right now which I just bought....

OMFG You're trying to say I bought the game and refunded it...... you're truly delusional and pathetic dude omg lmfao :rofl: :rofls:  

Yep, I never said I was buying any premium edition of the game.

Remember, YOU DON"T EVEN SUBSCRIBE TO GAMEPASS.

Therefore you HAVE TO BUY the game.

Dude................you're gonna get caught lying, I already have you cornered here, so you're gonna get caught on a lie.

:drake:I love how you clearly don't think that far ahead. You clearly would have bought the collector's edition, because you would've bought the DLC as well.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

This game IS going to sell a lot.

245K+ concurrent players on Steam alone.... which means over a million people easily paid for early access... DESPITE this game also releasing on GamePass...

Seems like the game IS worth the money to a lot of people.

No that's fanboy hype, and people who can't ask for refunds because they've already exceeded the 2 hour limit.

And it doesn't change the game flopping.

You are saying it to try and cope.

:drake:Which is what we're also making fun of.

Can you hear that?

That's Fakeboy Lemij trying to craft a SPECIFIC new narrative, in which he hopes to thread the needle to get out of the corner that I just put him in.

This is gonna be fun so see him gdo the gymnastics.

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

Just now, JonDnD said:

Jerry calling OTHERS petty :rofl:

yup, especially when those others consist of you.

someone who's too stupid to open a RAR file.

Just now, jehurey said:

Remember, YOU DON"T EVEN SUBSCRIBE TO GAMEPASS.

Therefore you HAVE TO BUY the game.

Dude................you're gonna get caught lying, I already have you cornered here, so you're gonna get caught on a lie.

:drake:I love how you clearly don't think that far ahead. You clearly would have bought the collector's edition, because you would've bought the DLC as well.

No that's fanboy hype, and people who can't ask for refunds because they've already exceeded the 2 hour limit.

And it doesn't change the game flopping.

You are saying it to try and cope.

:drake:Which is what we're also making fun of.

Jesus christ you're a psycho :lawl: 

I'm buying the game on Steam, like I said I would.

Game is going to sell great.  245K+ on Steam in EA already :whew: 

You can create all the fictional bullshit in your head that you want to cope with that... you're just showing everyone how seriously delusional you are...  I mean you said I bought the game and refunded it to "get out of playing it in early access and will just play it on GamePass"... despite saying I don't subscribe to GamePass.... lmfao..

What are you going to say when I buy the game on Steam then?  :drake: 

What a fucking moron :lawl: 

• Haha 1