P3R and P5T Leaker talks about Persona 6 (Not cross gen apparently)

Really hope they skip the Switch.

Full credit to Reddit for putting all in one thread

• The next Persona will be different in a lot of ways, because it is being developed by mostly new Persona team staff. It is hard to describe, but I think best description is P3RE and spin-offs come together. A lot of the staff from P3RE and the spin-offs are also working on P6 with some supervising. source

• It will be talked about with an unrevealed spin-off next year. It was supposed to be shown a long time ago, but Atlus has wanted to wait a lot longer. But finally it is moving forward. But Metaphor will come out first. source

• On Exclusivity: I don't know a lot because of publisher deals, but it will not come out on older consoles. I have only seen it on PS5. source

Editing to add more info

• But this doesn't mean it is going to have spin-off gameplay. I am discussing the presentation. P6 is a new development structure for Atlus that starts up with P3R, and the art team for the spin-offs is working on P6 with some help. source

• Atlus is using special codenames for projects lately, and one of the codenames for P6 is Carbon. source

• Spinoff name/codename is Asa (Personal speculation, probably the Persona Party game that was rumored/mentioned) source
Edited by Playstation Tablet
  • Playstation Tablet changed the title to P3R and P5T Leaker talks about Persona 6 (Not cross gen apparently)