Conservatives don't pander or court White Supremacist...

They just constantly find themselves hanging out with them and enjoying their company. 

What I don't get is how this fucking little dweeb is so popular. He's got some YouTube channel literally filmed in his mother's basement, yet is always in conservative media circles, and hanging out with senators and congressmen despite being vocally a neo Nazi. 

There's no ambiguity to his messaging. He openly admits being racist and enjoys letting the world know about it. The right always finds room for people like him or Richard Spencer or Jack Prosobiec and there's never anyone in the "diverse conservative thought circles" (according to @Ramza) condemning it. 

Personally, I feel that they might not love the tone of the message, but they aren't turned off to the philosophy of white supremacy. 

Just like I said he would, Walsh pivoted from Trans people to women and back to race again. Because at the end of the day they want straight white Christian men running everything. 

1. First, wtf is “Anglo Saxon culture”? Are non-English White people like Italians culture or Irish a problem to him for not being “Anglo Saxon”?

2. In the 2020 American Community Survey, 25,213,619 self-identified as being of English origin. An increase from 2015, when it was 24,787,018.

3. Preservation of the White race in what country specifically though? Because since when was the US a “White” country? Is it in Europe?? And it was White people who dragged Blacks with them into the new world, like what??

…this is why I stay away from this shit, why do you even expose yourself to this? Who cares if people like that exist and I’m not one bit worried that they will ever become mainstream.

17 hours ago, z,warrior said:

1. First, wtf is “Anglo Saxon culture”? Are non-English White people like Italians culture or Irish a problem to him for not being “Anglo Saxon”?

2. In the 2020 American Community Survey, 25,213,619 self-identified as being of English origin. An increase from 2015, when it was 24,787,018.

3. Preservation of the White race in what country specifically though? Because since when was the US a “White” country? Is it in Europe?? And it was White people who dragged Blacks with them into the new world, like what??

…this is why I stay away from this shit, why do you even expose yourself to this? Who cares if people like that exist and I’m not one bit worried that they will ever become mainstream.

He means white people. He can't say it that way, which is why right wingers use "Western Culture" as the term to make it digestible. Christian Nationalism is the same thing.