The mass genocide of Canadian native Indians at residential schools was a hoax

31 minutes ago, Cooke said:

That is literally not. And you're a fucking moron for thinking that. Mass murdering thousands of children is not the same as forcing children to go to Catholic schools. They are bad but not equals. Don't be stupid 

A very damaging fake narrative pushed by the left gets debunked but somehow it's the right wingers that are liars and insunuating fake narratives. I love the lack of common sense and logic. 😂

1 hour ago, Mr. House said:

First we were talking about in historical context, I'm referring to the the colonizers who brought great advancements to the Americas. This is not about Grandpa using TikTok.

You're not purposefully being stupid, you just are.

That tribe is protected from outside interference. You have no tangible arguments. Go grift to people who don't know their history, you won't fool me. 

I bet the natives who died dont think these superior advancements brought to America were so great, because it is exactly like grandpa not giving a shit about tiktok. YOU may think its an "advancement", to them it was cultural genocide. And yes that tribe is protected to prevent colonizers like yourself and that idiot who died forcing himself and Jesus on these islanders who dont give a shit about hearing how great Jesus or your technological advancements would be for them. Not every human wishes to participate in your "superior" western world paradise, millions have died rejecting it in fact. Get that through your thick head.

2 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

I bet the natives who died dont think these superior advancements brought to America were so great, because it is exactly like grandpa not giving a shit about tiktok. YOU may think its an "advancement", to them it was cultural genocide. And yes that tribe is protected to prevent colonizers like yourself and that idiot who died forcing himself and Jesus on these islanders who dont give a shit about hearing how great Jesus or your technological advancements would be for them. Not every human wishes to participate in your "superior" western world paradise, millions have died rejecting it in fact. Get that through your thick head.

They gladly traded their bows for muskets, they gladly used the Europeans medicine which cured basic sickness that used to kill them, they gladly traded their huts to live in the cities and more comfortable housing, they gladly adopted European style farming which avoided starvation during bad hunting seasons. 

Plumbing and electricity is not cultural genocide. No members of the first nations of Canada wants to live in primitive squalor, they want the same stuff as everyone else. This is your hippie imaginary pipedream. :kaz: 

You can have your own culture and enjoy first world quality of living, the two aren't mutually exclusives.