Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, David P said:

Not bad but probably too expansive. 

PS4 version didn't make sense first its a disc..it's identical in docked mode to PS4 and has an added portable mode.

It cost 40 bucks it's 20 on eShop/PSN.

Edited by Playstation Tablet
1 minute ago, Playstation Tablet said:

PS4 version didn't make sense first its a disc..it's identical in docked mode to PS4 and has an added portable mode.

It cost 40 bucks it's 20 on eShop/PSN.

Regularly goes on sale for 10$.

I haven't bought anything in a while. Lost interest. The problem is that everything is readily available as digital downloads. In a few years Castlevania Advance will go on sale for 3$ on your STEAM deck 2 while the limited physical version for old ass Switch will be selling for 80$? lmao 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, David P said:

Regularly goes on sale for 10$.

I haven't bought anything in a while. Lost interest. The problem is that everything is readily available as digital downloads. In a few years Castlevania Advance will go on sale for 3$ on your STEAM deck 2 while the limited physical version for old ass Switch will be selling for 80$? lmao 

Why would I want to sell something I collect?

While you laugh Aria of Sorrow GBA before the collection used to go for over 100 dollars.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=aria+of+sorrow+gba&_trksid=p4432023.m4084.l1311&_sacat=0

Edited by Playstation Tablet
1 minute ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Why would I want to sell something I collect?

While you laugh Aria of Sorrow GBA before the collection used to go for over 100 dollars.

Making money instead of clinging to a plastic box that contains some old ass game you actually never play? 

I'll probably end up buying the Cstlavania collection from PSN, but I had no idea that neither of these collections include Dawn of Sorrow, which is a straight-up banger.

Really glad I still have my DS cartridge, even though I played that game rather enjoyingly during one sit-down session.

A few weeks ago a friend of mine was talking about he was trying to get the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster on physical, but how its could only be bought second-hand, and then I saw a Wario64 post about how an overseas website has more new copies for $70. And yeah, that's definitely more money than what I would care for, but it is based on the copy that was sold from Square-Enix's website, and that had better interior boxart imagery than the limited version sold in the US. And I figured he'd want to borrow it, so I bought it.

I really don’t know what Konami is doing. A new 2D Castlevania on all platforms wouldn’t be a financial risk and it would print money. We know that there’s been an increasing demand for this kind of game but they continue to just sit on the franchise and not do anything with it.

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I really don’t know what Konami is doing. A new 2D Castlevania on all platforms wouldn’t be a financial risk and it would print money. We know that there’s been an increasing demand for this kind of game but they continue to just sit on the franchise and not do anything with it.

Konami is just reviving their new found game status. I think it will get better in both new games and remasters

16 hours ago, jehurey said:

I'll probably end up buying the Cstlavania collection from PSN, but I had no idea that neither of these collections include Dawn of Sorrow, which is a straight-up banger.

It doesn't. It's the GBA trilogy. 

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Pretty hard to make new games when you have no developers. 

1 hour ago, David P said:

Pretty hard to make new games when you have no developers. 

They can license the IP to a dev like Twin Motion or Team Cherry. They already let Twin Motion do a Castlevanis expansion to Dead Cells and it's awesome.