The Halo TV adaptation really puts into perspective how little people care about the property

I know I keep making excuses for Halo, but the showrunners obviously did not respect the source material.  I still say Halo is a franchise people want to love again.. but they keep fucking up every chance they get.

Just give us a kick ass Halo campaign and make a fucking Halo battle royale and Halo will be popular again.

48 minutes ago, Remij said:

I know I keep making excuses for Halo, but the showrunners obviously did not respect the source material.  I still say Halo is a franchise people want to love again.. but they keep fucking up every chance they get.

Just give us a kick ass Halo campaign and make a fucking Halo battle royale and Halo will be popular again.

No one cares about Halo and that is fine. It's a fine franchise that had a fun run. As for pop culture relevance, it's just known for the cool armor. 

A really good movie could change that but a show on Peacock isn't going to move the needle. 

On 2024-04-16 at 1:25 PM, Twinblade said:

https://www.pcgamer.com/games/rpg/fallout-76-hits-an-all-time-player-count-record-on-steam-following-the-fallout-tv-series-on-amazon-and-the-other-games-are-spiking-too/

Every Fallout game is sky rocketing in popularity. The TLOU games also saw spikes when the show came out.

Meanwhile I just checked the numbers and there was no relevant spike in Infinite's steam popularity when both seasons of the show came out.

Do people really care this little about Halo nowadays. How does this IP hold such little power?

Heard the show deviated from what the games were about. 

The problem is Microsoft just not giving a shit about their games anymore. THe franchase deserved better. Bring it to Sony.

The Halo TV was trash is why. If they made a GOOD show like fallout and last of us, maybe it would pick the games up, but def not by much lol. Fallout and tlou deserve to thrive from their game record where halo is Iike a band from the 2000s with one good album and afterwards maybe released one or two decent songs within the next 20 years.