PS5 version of Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes only runs at 1080p and has texture issues, PC and Xbox versions are 4K with no such problems

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be 4k on ps5 pro LOL

I cant imagine being a 40 year old that bases what he plays from obviously skewed opinions of others lol. Then again, ButtDamage hasnt spoke about playing any games. So i can see why he still has the

Copium lol are you a 40 yr old Tweeter fanboy too ? 🤣 PS5 version being worse than Xbox but scoring higher shows the issue with sites like MC and GR. But to you, that is all that matters. You RUS

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

on no not some indie kickstarter flop :rofl:

This is basically a new Suikoden game which has always been a solid Playstation exclusive franchise. Don't hate.

The prologue sidescrolling game wasn't bad either. :facep: 

9 minutes ago, David P said:

This is basically a new Suikoden game which has always been a solid Playstation exclusive franchise. Don't hate.

The prologue sidescrolling game wasn't bad either. :facep: 

its an indie kickstarter revival. it’s going to suck 

Posted (edited)

Game is in the 80s on Metacritic.  PC version score is being dragged down by them accidentally adding a Switch review to the PC version.

Screenshot-2024-04-21-115947.png

The Switch version is apparently abysmal with horrible performance issues and very long loading times for every little thing.

I was fortunate enough to choose the PC version of Hundred Heroes, and have generally had a great experience. I never encountered performance issues or glitches, especially after a patch that was released during the review period. However, while I can’t speak to other platforms directly, I had peers playing on other platforms and none of them had an experience like I did. It seems like the Switch version got the worst of it, unfortunately. There are further updates planned for launch, so this paragraph may end up being more of a time capsule than a warning. Still, for the record it’s definitely necessary to point out which version I played.

Edited by Remij
2 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

its an indie kickstarter revival. it’s going to suck 

Looks like it outscored every new Sony 1p game this year :leo: 

40 minutes ago, David P said:

Dumb ass logic. Did Baldur's Gate 3 sucked because it was a kickstarter revival? 

The Ps5 version sucks like Ps5 of course he hates it 😆