Why do Cows think SONY’s model will continue to see success?

They’re already whoring their games out to Xbox and PC. That’s not enough though, is it? We all know what’s coming. By the start of next gen, PS games are releasing day 1 on at least PC. 

Game development just isn’t manageable, not when you rely on smoke and mirrors (see: PC, Xbox, PS5)

One thing remains constant: Nintendo. It will be Nintendo and PC at the end. Take your pick now.  :juggle:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread reeks of desperation the same way your girl reeks of Tyrone’s nut and cologne. 

Cuckstz and SlowJon having multiple meltdowns in here meanwhile in the real world...        

I mean it's not the first time ghostz has needed another guy to help him finish off the job.     

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Cope thread :hest:

:mroff: The same retard who couldn’t foresee the death of his own console from Microsoft’s retarded business decisions last gen and this gen is now trying to predict where Sony will be in a few years. GTFOH Cuckstz, and take your fail with you. Every single prediction you lemshits have made since the start of this gen has failed and blown up in your faces. You lem idiots are so devoid of business sense that you can’t even be trusted to run a lemonade stand.

:cruise: Your dumbass was here 6 months ago cheering for the ABK deal like a retard not realizing you were cheering the demise of ShitBox. If your moronic ass couldn’t see you were cheering your own console’s demise, what makes you think you have any credibility discussing the future of gaming?

:jordan3: No one knows exactly how long Playstation will continue to remain dominant but as we’ve seen, it’s a lot more resilient than ShitBox is. MS spent $100 Billion trying to unseat Sony from the top spot and ended up failing spectacularly. You making a million cope threads won’t change this fact lol. 

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Cope thread :hest:

:mroff: The same retard who couldn’t foresee the death of his own console from Microsoft’s retarded business decisions last gen and this gen is now trying to predict where Sony will be in a few years. GTFOH Cuckstz, and take your fail with you. Every single prediction you lemshits have made since the start of this gen has failed and blown up in your faces. You lem idiots are so devoid of business sense that you can’t even be trusted to run a lemonade stand.

:cruise: Your dumbass was here 6 months ago cheering for the ABK deal like a retard not realizing you were cheering the demise of ShitBox. If your moronic ass couldn’t see you were cheering your own console’s demise, what makes you think you have any credibility discussing the future of gaming?

:jordan3: No one knows exactly how long Playstation will continue to remain dominant but as we’ve seen, it’s a lot more resilient than ShitBox is. MS spent $100 Billion trying to unseat Sony from the top spot and ended up failing spectacularly. You making a million cope threads won’t change this fact lol. 

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Holy shit the meltdown is glorious :D 

can’t wait to bump :vince:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

:mj:

A deadbeat with a fat ass wife :D 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

🥶

A broke homosexual in his 40s, has nothing to his name and lives in a studio den:D

also- aren’t you two black???? Bit funny you’re using “Tyrone” as an insult. 

self hate much? LMFAO. You faggots over here day dreaming about dudes cocks cause you have no other bait :tom:  

I’ve reduced you fucking losers to recycling Jerry’s bait 😂😂😂😂😂😂holy shit😂😂😂😂😂🤣

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • dead 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:deadest::deadest::deadest:   

40s, lives with his parents, scoures Reddit for 18 year old girls (I have the screen grabs, make another post in this thread they’re posted) :vince:

deleting your account couldn’t save you :kaz: 

“I’m jerkin right now babe”

😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • dead 1
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

40s, lives with his parents, scoures Reddit for 18 year old girls (I have the screen grabs, make another post in this thread they’re posted) :vince:

deleting your account couldn’t save you :kaz: 

:mj: He's STILL trying to make a comeback after getting  totally raped.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The only way you can get laid is if you literally rape, lardass :tom:

:lawl: He's hurting really bad, LMFAO!

Oprah Winfrey GIF

Edited by FIREPOWER
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You have the longest post ITT, projecting much???😂😂😂

If you were this angry and confrontational towards Tyrone and your "girlfriend", you wouldn't be getting cucked right now :lawl:

Find someone else to direct your misplaced anger at, I'm not the reason you're a certified cuck :cruise::omglol::mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
28 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

If you were this angry and confrontational towards Tyrone and your "girlfriend", you wouldn't be getting cucked right now :lawl:

Find someone else to direct your misplaced anger at, I'm not the reason you're a certified cuck :cruise::omglol::mj:

Today's lesson in rhetoric: 

red herring

A red herring fallacy is a form of logical fallacy or reasoning error that occurs when a misleading argument or question is presented to distract from the main issue or argument at hand. Red herring refers to the piece of information that is used as a diversion.

:tom:

7 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

A deadbeat with a fat ass wife :D 

A broke homosexual in his 40s, has nothing to his name and lives in a studio den:D

also- aren’t you two black???? Bit funny you’re using “Tyrone” as an insult. 

self hate much? LMFAO. You faggots over here day dreaming about dudes cocks cause you have no other bait :tom:  

I’ve reduced you fucking losers to recycling Jerry’s bait 😂😂😂😂😂😂holy shit😂😂😂😂😂🤣

Lol whats funny about this meltdown is that  you're actually too afraid of GDX to actually defend your girlfriend turning your bedroom to blacked.com 

Also who are you to call someone gay when you post bussy pics on the internet? 

• dead 1
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol whats funny about this meltdown is that  you're actually too afraid of GDX to actually defend your girlfriend turning your bedroom to blacked.com 

Also who are you to call someone gay when you post bussy pics on the internet? 

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

:kaz::lawl::deader::deader::deader::deader::deader::deader:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You guys are pretty sad to keep up with the personal attacks because Ghostz is picking on Sony :drake: 

Cuckstz was the one attacking me with "personal" attacks first. I only posted a dead emoji to GD-X's post and he took that personally. It's not my fault he's having a personal meltdown and can't actually go after the guy that raped him in the thread :kaz: