Why do Cows think SONY’s model will continue to see success?

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

His name is still green, but no one cares except anyone who wants to dunk on Xflop. :mj:

Because the forums changed , retard :rofls:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread reeks of desperation the same way your girl reeks of Tyrone’s nut and cologne. 

Cuckstz and SlowJon having multiple meltdowns in here meanwhile in the real world...        

I mean it's not the first time ghostz has needed another guy to help him finish off the job.     

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Phil served one purpose for me.  Getting Xbox games on PC... bringing MS back to PC gaming... which is where they should have been all along.

What goes around comes around :geese: 

He is the by far the worst gaming CEO we have ever seen.

Phil has had 10 years and more money than anyone could dream of. He picked up Xbox in a bad place 10 years ago and has made it far, far worse. Everything he has ever touched has fallen to shit. 

You're either baiting or nuts. 

Edited by Cell
4 minutes ago, Cell said:

Phil has had 10 years and more money than anyone could dream of. He picked up Xbox in a bad place 10 years ago and has made it far, far worse. Everything he has ever touched has fallen to shit. 

You could argue he killed Xbox.. and you could argue he saved Xbox.  You've got to remember that for most of those years, Xbox within Microsoft did not have the freedom to do what they wanted within the company.  I do absolutely agree that Phil has failed as leader of Xbox to right the wrong.. however you've also got to look at the company structure and how they force Xbox to run their business.  I have no doubt in my mind that Phil would want things to be better as they are, but it's apparent that the way MS forces them to run the various studios (such as using contractors, and dealing with high turnover rates) works against them and isn't something they can just easily change even if they wanted to.

Basically I think Xbox has to work within very strict limits that MS imposes on all their businesses.. and they simply never could figure out how to make it work, and so you get bad games, which brings the whole entire thing down.  They've done a great job on the platform/services side... but they simply aren't getting the games right and here we are. :shrug: 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Cell said:

There's no way to argue it. Phil is the worst gaming CEO we've probably ever seen.

Prolonging Xbox's life with GamePass only to rob it of its prestige is far worse than killing it off early and letting its games live on with some dignity on other platforms.

Under Phil they've shut down many studios and Microsoft's franchises like Halo, Gears, and Forza are now complete jokes. They became watered down garbage with GamePass and have completely lost their prestige and selling power. 

Perhaps if Phil had let Xbox die naturally years ago some of those franchises would have survived and continued to thrive on other systems like SEGA's games do.

Instead he butchered them by releasing low quality sequels that were designed for GamePass and devoid of the quality they had before GP became a thing. He devalued the game and at the end of the day the console is in far worse shape than it was in 2013 before he took the helm. The acquisition spree with ABK and Bethesda was just to save face because MS themselves know that their own inhouse studios are completely spent and destroyed under Phil.

The numbers say it all....

spacer.png

the Xbox Series consoles are doing far worse than the XB1 did, and the Series consoles were his entirely. He didn't inherit them like he did with the XB1.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • 4 weeks later...