And this is exactly why Sony needs PC and isn't going to be leaving it

Chris dring wrote up an article on the MS situation, and the first paragraph sums it up perfectly.

https://www.eurogamer.net/why-xbox-believes-it-must-cut-costs-and-close-studios

Investors that put money, or buy shares, in a business want to make money on their investment. And for that to happen the company's 'value' needs to go up. It needs to grow bigger. Growth could be many things, but it typically refers to revenue (the amount of money a company generates) or profit (the amount of money a company makes after costs). And to investors, a loss-making company that is getting bigger every year is more exciting than a profitable business that is going the other way.

Sony can't afford to just stay where they're at and milk more profits out of their existing play-base... they need to constantly grow that player-base.  Investors know the potential market out there for Sony and their games are much bigger than just Playstation consoles... and thus when you're bumping up against a wall in your traditional business.. you have to expand out.

That's why we have films... tv shows... and other shit coming from all these companies.  This is also why Sony can't simply afford to drop the PC market "because they're upset wif dem" :tom:  No.. it's not going to work like that for them.  They're going to keep pushing in the PC space, prodding where they can.. while also accepting the losses where they know they can't win.  Sony can easily manage this whole issue and build up trust with a new player-base (that doesn't need them at all).. they just have to be smart about how they do it.  However they're actually retarded for doing this how they tried to, because the entire point of PS on PC was to reach markets where they couldn't with PS consoles.  LOL smart idea by making PSN a requirement in countries it isn't officially supported in and then restricting sales there Sony.. A+.. bravo :rofl:  :drake: 

On 2024-05-11 at 12:55 PM, Remij said:

Investors know the potential market out there for Sony and their games are much bigger than just Playstation consoles..

No.............we literally have factual evidence that it isn't:

rLU7GWx.jpg

:kaz: I love how he's desperately trying to find articles..........and he went to this guy pZF49nfE_400x400.jpg

On 2024-05-11 at 1:05 PM, Substatic said:

Uh oh, @jehurey  is going to be PISSED! 

LOL dingleberry'd butthurt. always thinking about me because I left scars on you years ago

They’re literally following MS footsteps. It’s hilarious Cows think MS isn’t leading Sony. Next up, they’ll put their games on MS and Nintendo consoles. 

by the end of next gen. Will bump when it’s announce

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

rLU7GWx.jpg

:kaz: I love how he's desperately trying to find articles..........and he went to this guy pZF49nfE_400x400.jpg

LOL dingleberry'd butthurt. always thinking about me because I left scars on you years ago

He’s better looking than you LMAO

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:kaz: I love how he's desperately trying to find articles..........and he went to this guy 

Yes we do.  The fact that Sony's biggest and fastest selling game ever... sold best on PC :rofl: 

SOLD BEST ON PC!  Playstation's own game! :lawl: :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He’s better looking than you LMAO

he actually doesn't

he's making the same face you do when you're recording tyrone and your girfriend

....except he has hair.

Just now, Remij said:

Yes we do.  The fact that Sony's biggest and fastest selling game ever... sold best on PC :rofl: 

SOLD BEST ON PC!  Playstation's own game! :lawl: :lawl: 

I love how he doesn't have anything to reject this graph

rLU7GWx.jpg

and he tried to talk about a game that sold almost 1:1 across PC and PS5, even though the PS5 version had no marketing and had other games releasing that were marketed heavily.

.......he just keeps on lying to make a false narrative.

sorta like his fakeboying :drake:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he doesn't have anything to reject this graph

and he tried to talk about a game that sold almost 1:1 across PC and PS5, even though the PS5 version had no marketing and had other games releasing that were marketed heavily.

.......he just keeps on lying to make a false narrative.

sorta like his fakeboying :drake:

60/40 :rofl: 

And the PS5 version only sold what it did because of PC hype :rofls: 

Jesus... PC is worth it alone just to get Sony's own fanbase to play their games :rofl: :rofls: 

Just now, Remij said:

60/40 :rofl: 

And the PS5 version only sold what it did because of PC hype :rofls: 

Jesus... PC is worth it alone just to get Sony's own fanbase to play their games :rofl: :rofls: 

LOL he just confirmed that he was lying in his last post, and it did sell almost 1:1

he's no longer attempting an argument anymore, he's just moved onto depserate attempts to flamebait

........which don't even come close to working.

I love this graph, it fucking beats his skull into the ground, every time:

rLU7GWx.jpg

I love showing PC hermits, especially ones that are FAKEBOYS, things that completely shatter their bullshit narrative.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he actually doesn't

he's making the same face you do when you're recording tyrone and your girfriend

....except he has hair.

He does look much, much better than you. How else can you explain why you haven’t had a girlfriend in your life? :tom: 

He does look much, much better than you. How else can you explain why you haven’t had a girlfriend in your life? :tom: 

i can easily explain it by saying that you're saying it.

....and you've never been right on this forum, ever.:hest:

So let’s hear it. Why haven’t you ever had a girlfriend? :cruise:

I love how he blocked out the rest of the post that explained it.

.....and he doesn't want to respond to it. :drake: i literally made him scared, and he ran away from it

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how he blocked out the rest of the post that explained it.

.....and he doesn't want to respond to it. :drake: i literally made him scared, and he ran away from it

He actually doesn’t know :kaz: 

bu bu my mommy said I’m a pretty boy :bena: :cruise: 

5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He actually doesn’t know :kaz: 

bu bu my mommy said I’m a pretty boy :bena: :cruise: 

I literally make fun of him being scared and running away.

.....and he proceeds to do it a second time, proving me correct. :blessed:damn, I must've hurt him good. which is ironic because that's what he was trying to do.

But he can't ever succeed at anything. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

I literally make fun of him being scared and running away.

.....and he proceeds to do it a second time, proving me correct. :blessed:damn, I must've hurt him good. which is ironic because that's what he was trying to do.

But he can't ever succeed at anything. LOL

Lard ass desperate to change the subject he started :bena:

7 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lard ass desperate to change the subject he started :bena:

its a little too late for projection, sweetheart :hest: