An actual ass tornado 10 mins away from me

That's it for PA. We get whole ass tornados now along with 10 degree winters and massive floods too ? Time to go.

Ghostz , you good ?

It's fucking terrible.  Hearing  the death alarm on your phone is terrifying lol.

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It's fucking terrible.  Hearing  the death alarm on your phone is terrifying lol.

Yea that shit is wild.  You never get used to that sound.

I'm really not looking forward to all the forest fires that are going to happen this summer. :scared: 

image.png.ce6ed8a1458e79f9cad31d220fb17d12.png

:scared: bad thing is it hit the church that people went to take shelter in. I don't think there were any casualties so that's good.

At least I can prepare with a hurricane. 

but I still want to move. I just can’t take the congestion down here. 

For all the shit that americans say they are scared of animals and poisonous stuff in Australia, this shit truly would terrify me about the States. So much of the country feels like it has insane weather. Tornadoes, Hurricanes, massive earthquake risk (west coast), etc.

Guess we do get fires and floods but they are usually more rural. 

The weather here now is not what it used to be.

When I was a kid we had all 4 seasons. We had tons of snow. Nice summers , pretty falls. Thunderstorms where you would go sit out on the deck.

Now we barely have snow. It's just cold as fuck and windy. Fall seems to last about 2 weeks. Spring is rainy trash and summer is just ridiculous storms, flooding and hot af. Now tornados. Fuck outta here.

I hate it. But it's so much worse in other areas of the US so guess there's that.

I have no idea where you live but it sounds like it's not in what is usually considered Tornado alley or high risk areas? Crazy weather just spreading everywhere. 

Shit getting more extreme wordwide tbh. The floods we had here in Sydney a couple years ago were the worst I had ever seen in my life and prior to that we had devastating fires too. 

I'm nowhere near tornado alley. There are tornados in my state but in this area very rare. I grew up In the town it hit and it was basically unheard of to ever think a Nader would come thru. Especially one with 120mph winds.

Last year we had wind gusts up to 80mph and everyone was like wait what , this never happens. Then we get this. It's pretty scary cause as time goes on I feel like it gets worse here every year.

The flooding we has this year has also been awful and unusual 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

For all the shit that americans say they are scared of animals and poisonous stuff in Australia, this shit truly would terrify me about the States. So much of the country feels like it has insane weather. Tornadoes, Hurricanes, massive earthquake risk (west coast), etc.

Guess we do get fires and floods but they are usually more rural. 

Some of those videos of the Australian fires that create firestorms and spread within seconds is horrifying. It’s almost like a flood, but instead of water it’s fire. Absolutely insane.

9 hours ago, JonDnD said:

The weather here now is not what it used to be.

When I was a kid we had all 4 seasons. We had tons of snow. Nice summers , pretty falls. Thunderstorms where you would go sit out on the deck.

Now we barely have snow. It's just cold as fuck and windy. Fall seems to last about 2 weeks. Spring is rainy trash and summer is just ridiculous storms, flooding and hot af. Now tornados. Fuck outta here.

I hate it. But it's so much worse in other areas of the US so guess there's that.

No it isn't.

If you want 4 season states, go to the NE area.

21 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Some of those videos of the Australian fires that create firestorms and spread within seconds is horrifying. It’s almost like a flood, but instead of water it’s fire. Absolutely insane.

Yeah that was something else man, strong winds during fire season is terrifying but the thing that doesn't worry me as much about them is that they are still very confined to specific areas. Like if I lived in the bush and heavy forested areas then I would be worried about them. A tornado or hurricane just doesn't give a shit lol 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah that was something else man, strong winds during fire season is terrifying but the thing that doesn't worry me as much about them is that they are still very confined to specific areas. Like if I lived in the bush and heavy forested areas then I would be worried about them. A tornado or hurricane just doesn't give a shit lol 

Hell no they don’t. I’m gonna land wherever the fuck I want in the right conditions lol

• Haha 1