FF16 , Rebirth, Foamstars all flopped and failed

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The fact that you haven’t played BOTW or TOTK just means you have no idea what you’re talking about. lol. 

BOTW is GOTG material. 

TOTK not so much. 

29 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I mean, TOTK is BOTW plus much, much more. Not sure how you could come up with that statement. 

TOTK is basically a rehash with worse graphics, and a crafting system that weakens the structure of the game. 

9 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The fact that you haven’t played BOTW or TOTK just means you have no idea what you’re talking about. lol. 

I played BOTW at a friends house. Absolute trash. 

Posted (edited)

-FF7 fans wanted a true remake, not a shit sequel. Not surprised many wrote off Rebirth after the butchering Remake did to the original.

A lot of people checked out Remake because of all the hype, the type of people who don't normally play JRPGs but gave FF7 Remake a try because its a "remake" of FF7, arguably the most popular JRPG of all time. I would expect a lot of these types weren't going to stick around for future games though.

And then there's people who are literally just waiting for all the games to be finished so they can just play all of them.

-16 isn't even a FF game. He'll, it isn't even a JRPG so it turned off a lot of the fanbase. A lot didn't even bother with the game. I wasn't going to either but ended up getting it as a birthday gift. One thing I do love about this game though is how it exposed Yoshi P is a hack who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Keep this fucker away from FF Tactics, please.

-Foamstars was DOA before it even released because it was immediately labeled a Splatoon knockoff. Because it is. 

Square Enix's issues are self inflicted so I don't feel bad for them. Fuck 'em. 

Edited by Sabo
  • Upvote 1