Sony Corporate meeting (Beyond the boundaries)

Posted (edited)

"PlayStation 5 is already very successful. We are quite satisfied with the results."

PlayStation Next Gen Controller: (Concept):

GOOscM7WsAAoI2x

Sony's Cruncyroll And PlayStation Network Will Be Utilised As An Engagement Platform:

GOOq70xW8AABgGy

Sony Has A Diverse Workforce With It's New Acquisitions:

GOOrFcxWkAAsHfx

PlayStation India Hero Project:

GOOqxeoWcAA98wk

PlayStation Network In Top 10 In The World Record High Operating Rate:
GOOq56SXQAA4_9Y

Sony Used Machine Learning For Voice Dialogue With PlayStation Marvel's Spider-Man 2:

GOOqzVmWYAAR-GJ

Sony Will Utilise Sony HawkEye To Capture Sports In Real Time:

GOOqsigWEAEMKEx

Sony Means Beyond Boundaries With PlayStation Productions:
GOOqpN5WcAAkD6X

:mj: So much for Sony's PC day and date announcement. I know several retards here were claiming this event would be the one they announce their "real strategy" of releasing all their games on PC day and date. I guess we'll be waiting another ten years for another event for them to possibly make that announcement :tom:

Here from Sony themselves: "PlayStation 5 is already very successful. We are quite satisfied with the results."

The total opposite of the retarded narratives we have been hearing from lems and closet lem retards here on SW. They aren't changing their current PC strategy, and in fact they are leaning harder into Playstaion hardware and merging/linking their other parts of their business to Playstation. They are doubling down on the already successful PS platform. They will still continue to do PC ports but the idiotic narratives we've been hearing from lemshits on here that they were going to follow MS' lead was made up Copium from salty lems desperate to have cows share the same misery with them lol. Sony's strategy with Playstation is the total opposite of MS' with Xbox. While MS is distancing themselves from the Xbox brand and throwing their games even on Playstation and Switch, Sony is doubling down on the PS brand and trying to make it the core part of their business strategy going forward.

"Beyond the boundaries" doesn't mean quicker PC ports like some retards here were saying, rather it means merging Playstation IPs with film and TV adaptations. Something they announced years ago that they would be doing, and something they are already doing with Uncharted, TLOU, etc.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to Sony Corporate meeting (Beyond the boundaries)

LMFAO retard.. nobody said this was the event where they'd announce day 1 PC versions...  The meeting where they will talk about Playstation's strategy going forward will be on May 30th... and even then nobody said this would be where they announce day and date.. :drake: 

But what you WILL find... is them pushing further "beyond the boundaries" of Playstation consoles :reg: 

Going to bookmark this thread :juggle: 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Remij said:

LMFAO retard.. nobody said this was the event where they'd announce day 1 PC versions...  The meeting where they will talk about Playstation's strategy going forward will be on May 30th... and even then nobody said this would be where they announce day and date.. :drake: 

But what you WILL find... is them pushing further "beyond the boundaries" of Playstation consoles :reg: 

Bookmark the thread, you're still gonna end up looking like a retard when the strategy they show is the same strategy they've been following for years :tom:

GAAS and multiplayer games day one and their single player games years later.

:mj: Bloodborne day and date anytime now according to you retards.

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Firepower has said he wants all PS games to come to PC day and date. 

when it’s not announced, he claims hermits are owned.  

he is a hermit. 

he is owned. 

:D 

I'm a Cowmit not a Hermit retard, learn the difference. I'm not a hermit, same way you are not a Sheep but a lemming hiding behind Nintendo :kaz:

21 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'm a Cowmit not a Hermit retard, learn the difference. I'm not a hermit, same way you are not a Sheep but a lemming hiding behind Nintendo :kaz:

Would you not prefer to game on your PC over PS5????

3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You're a dipshit.. and all you do is hide behind calling people what they aren't :cruise:

On 2024-05-23 at 1:15 AM, Remij said:

:hest: He bookmarked the thread and now we are here a week later and still no day and date announcement. LMFAO! Why do you keep doing this to yourself Lemij?

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: He bookmarked the thread and now we are here a week later and still no day and date announcement. LMFAO! Why do you keep doing this to yourself Lemij?

LMAO the second time today this idiot quoted an old post of mine directly saying the opposite of what he JUST accused me of trying to say today :rofl: 

"....and even then nobody said this would be where they announce day and date.. :drake:  "

And lo and behold... they ARE pushing further beyond the boundaries of Playstation consoles :rofls: