Nintendo Switch surpasses sales of the Nintendo DS in Japan

3 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

If it's 400$ neither do I.

unless they have a cheaper handheld only model again.  

42 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Plus good third party support because it's fairly powerful

It will always be weaker than PS+Xbox. But power isn’t what makes Nintendo games good. They’d be even better with that, but such is life. 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

It will always be weaker than PS+Xbox. But power isn’t what makes Nintendo games good. They’d be even better with that, but such is life. 

WIth Steamdeck and XBoy coming, it's going to be good. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Ike said:

Nintendo’s best console since the SNES honestly. Well deserved. 

I’d have a hard time saying it’s not the best (of all time, not just Nintendo). Too many bangers. Revolutionized the industry. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
Posted (edited)

While you can debate how good other Nintendo gens were but Wii and Wii U gens were pure trash. That's two fucking gens in a row 10+ years of Nintendo fans sucking major dick.

Switch is the best thing to happen to Nintendo.

Edited by Playstation Tablet
46 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’d have a hard time saying it’s not the best (of all time, not just Nintendo). Too many bangers. Revolutionized the industry. 

SNES is still king IMO. Too many good games and timeless classics. 

Neither Mario or Zelda is as good as their SNES counterparts. 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Ike said:

SNES is still king IMO. Too many good games and timeless classics. 

Neither Mario or Zelda is as good as their SNES counterparts. 

i dunno. On paper I think switch is better. Of course I have amazing memories of snes but trying to take off the goggles. 

im sure the switch will be the GOAT for the generation that grew up w it. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

While true most of it's main franchises started on the NES, and SNES was just an evolution no matter how good it was. NES changed gaming way more than SNES. It's like PS1 it changed the gaming landscape and PS2 was just an iteration.

Edited by Playstation Tablet
14 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

I think every generation that follows the next is always better, everthing is just nostalgia. Gaming is only getting better with time imo.

Nah. While generally true as technology gets better, games that have been made during that generation and are actually worth playing is how you should measure a gen's worth.

PS2 gen > PS3 gen in terms of games selection. This is fact if you think otherwise you have fucking terrible taste. PS2 was an absolute beast at producing masterpieces. Even GC and Xbox had their fair share of great titles despite selling like 20m units worldwide. 

PS4 gen > PS5 gen. At least for now in the same time span. Barely any defining current gen games, extremely slow ass adoption as everything were just basically cross gen games that can run on PS4 base model from 2013. Lmfao. :reg:  

But I did like the PS4 more than PS3 in absolutely everything, so sometimes it is true.