Lords of The Fallen is out on GP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said UE5 games 

UE5 games make you feel like your PC is broken.    Tried it for 20 minutes, dont care for it at all.

I tried it again. Just ran away from the enemy that was giving me issues last time. Still seem hard af lol. Im in the resident evil part and got smashed by some zombie with antlers. Hard coming back i

UE5 games make you feel like your PC is broken. 

Tried it for 20 minutes, dont care for it at all.

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

UE5 games make you feel like your PC is broken. 

Tried it for 20 minutes, dont care for it at all.

Hellblade 2 begs to differ :smug: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Hellblade 2 begs to differ :smug: 

Hellblade 2 was the best of them but it wasn't perfect. There were deffo parts with stutter and jank. And that's only because the coalition helped them. 

Typical pc gaming stuff but the right path. Every other ue5 game is junk. Some I'd call unplayable . It's a trash engine but since it looks pretty people give it a pass. 

Ue5 is a mistake and it's sad that people take that shit and eat it .

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Lords of the Fallen started out as an Unreal Engine 4 game :smug: 

And it stuttered it's way into a ue5 game :viktor:

• dead 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

Hellblade 2 was the best of them but it wasn't perfect. There were deffo parts with stutter and jank. And that's only because the coalition helped them. 

Typical pc gaming stuff but the right path. Every other ue5 game is junk. Some I'd call unplayable . It's a trash engine but since it looks pretty people give it a pass. 

Ue5 is a mistake and it's sad that people take that shit and eat it .

Was pretty much perfect for me :juggle: 

Robocop was also great :glad: 

UE5.1 and 5.2 are trash.  UE5.3 and 5.4 have made some biiig improvments.

Yea, it's got issues.. but still better than consoles :shrug: 

All you gotta do is Google hellblade 2 perf issues and you will find that it being perfect for you is not the case for many others.

It was better for me than others too....but it's still not good.

Robocop was TRASH but I only played the trial before they updated it.

The engine is just junk. Type X ue5 game + stutters and you will be lit up like a Christmas tree with threads of people complaining about it.

Ue5 sucks , I hate It :mad: we've just got used to games performing like shit that when one game performs less shitty it's like oh hey this is pre pre pretty nice not ter ter ter ter ter terrible 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

All you gotta do is Google hellblade 2 perf issues and you will find that it being perfect for you is not the case for many others.

It was better for me than others too....but it's still not good.

Robocop was TRASH but I only played the trial before they updated it.

The engine is just junk. Type X ue5 game + stutters and you will be lit up like a Christmas tree with threads of people complaining about it.

Ue5 sucks , I hate It :mad: we've just got used to games performing like shit that when one game performs less shitty it's like oh hey this is pre pre pretty nice not ter ter ter ter ter terrible 

PosC gaming in general. It’s never a size fits all scenario. :reg:

Edited by lynux3

Tried it again , still sucks. You'll be fighting someone and just get backstabbed from some random shit. Lock on is weird itg too.

The umbrul or w e stuff makes the game feel sloppy. Bomb throwing enemies , trash

The game doesn't gave framegen in the options but it runs at 120fps at high settings on my pc so I guess it's just on ?and this is after a bunch of patches 

I beat the first mini boss easily then you fight another boss, I died and tried again and the boss wasn't there so I guess that was supposed to happen who knows

Also died another time and my souls weren't where i died. This game just feels cumbersome and just like every other souls rip off out there.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Tried it again , still sucks. You'll be fighting someone and just get backstabbed from some random shit. Lock on is weird itg too.

The umbrul or w e stuff makes the game feel sloppy. Bomb throwing enemies , trash

The game doesn't gave framegen in the options but it runs at 120fps at high settings on my pc so I guess it's just on ?and this is after a bunch of patches 

I beat the first mini boss easily then you fight another boss, I died and tried again and the boss wasn't there so I guess that was supposed to happen who knows

Also died another time and my souls weren't where i died. This game just feels cumbersome and just like every other souls rip off out there.

That was supposed to happen. But yeah, eventhough the idea behind umbral is neat I feel like its just going to be annoying.

Tried it again, still sucks ! I got to the first main boss, died. Tried again, died but had her down to one hit. Literally she had no health left. Im like ok this should be easy the 3rd time i know all the patterns and its not actually that hard. Go to try again and she isnt there. Like what? Does this game just let you skip bosses when you dont beat them? That was annoying as i figured i wouldnt have a problem with her on the 3rd time.

• Sad 1

Who thought it was a good idea to let you roll off every edge or platform there is :camby:

The lock on sucks in this game. There are a lot of enemies sometimes in a small space. You have to switch enemies, and when you try to roll the camera just spins 360s. Its disorienting and i can never tell what is going on.

Conclusion, it still sucks. STINKER. Maybe souls fans will like this since its a massive rip off and lots of the other stuff seems quality. But the challenge for me at least doesnt come from the fighting, but fighting the lock on, random stutters as your about the attack and the weirdo camera that spins all over the place. Sometimes it glitches and just spins in a circle until you roll out and run away. 

• Sad 1
  • dead 1