Lords of The Fallen is out on GP

Just remember I also don't like these kind of games because I'm easily frustrated. The first time I rolled off a cliff tho I facepalmed irl. Then I did it 3 more times :viktor:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said UE5 games 

UE5 games make you feel like your PC is broken.    Tried it for 20 minutes, dont care for it at all.

I tried it again. Just ran away from the enemy that was giving me issues last time. Still seem hard af lol. Im in the resident evil part and got smashed by some zombie with antlers. Hard coming back i

22 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Just remember I also don't like these kind of games because I'm easily frustrated. The first time I rolled off a cliff tho I facepalmed irl. Then I did it 3 more times :viktor:

I heard that “extra momentum” causes a lot of accidental falls. 

Yeah there are platforming sections. And you can only jump if you are running (dumb) and sometimes when you land you roll. 

I was fighting some dumb spiked paint can head motherfucker on a plank and you couldn't do shit. Get knocked off or roll off . After a respawn he moved but I'm like damn .

Also there were a couple times your fighting and the camera spins around so much it's hard to know where you are actually going to roll too. Off the cliff :shig:

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

the first boss is kinda annoying. Ill keep chipping away at the game but ill probably drop it soon.

The flying one ? I wouldn't know it skipped her for me :willcucked: there's a summon before the gate on that one

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

The flying one ? I wouldn't know it skipped her for me :willcucked: there's a summon before the gate on that one

I googled this because I was curious and could not find anything about the boss just disappearing. You might have run into a super rare bug of some kind :ben: 

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I googled this because I was curious and could not find anything about the boss just disappearing. You might have run into a super rare bug of some kind :ben: 

It said something about heresy and gave me 6000 souls. So it was something that happened. I just dont know what.

12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It said something about heresy and gave me 6000 souls. So it was something that happened. I just dont know what.

Yeah she probably bugged out somehow and the game assumed she was dead so it gave you the souls and let you progress forward.

That's what I'm thinking . Unless it was a double ko idk. I spawned back at the spawn point.

The 3rd boss :mad: what a fucker .

Why in these games do they not let you spawn at the boss. Nope,  gotta walk 5 mins go down some elevators just to get your ass whipped again 🤪 

• Upvote 1

Im on the 4th boss. Died about 10 times. Probably where im going to tap out. I cannot see the outcome changing.

For me it is lol. The first 3 were manageable,  but the 4th was very hard. I'm on the 5th right now and I'm just scratching my head.

49 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

For me it is lol. The first 3 were manageable,  but the 4th was very hard. I'm on the 5th right now and I'm just scratching my head.

Are you just doing melee? I haven’t figured out any of the magic stuff yet, but maybe that can help.

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Are you just doing melee? I haven’t figured out any of the magic stuff yet, but maybe that can help.

Yes, i dont think i have any magic stuff

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Yes, i dont think i have any magic stuff

I started putting points into radiance and whatever the other stat is so I can try out the magic catalysts. I remember hearing that the spells are actually pretty powerful in this game.

Posted (edited)

Uninstalled. Im tired of running through a gauntlet of enemies just to retry a boss battle. These games are such a carbon copy of each other right down to the worst parts.

Edited by JonDnD
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Uninstalled. Im tired of running through a gauntlet of enemies just to retry a boss battle. These games are such a carbon copy of each other right down to the worst parts.

About how many hours total did you put into it?

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

About how many hours total did you put into it?

Xbox app says 10 hours so probably like 7. I made it to the 5th boss which was destroying me. And i dont have any of those dumb seeds to place a way point so i have to run through a guantlet of enemies in the poison forest and its basically impossible to not get touched. You also have to switch back and forth from umbral to even get to the gate again. It takes longer for me to get to the boss than it takes for the boss to kill me. Its just a waste of time.