3 hours ago, David P said:

Taxes/inflation, the border and mental health are pretty much all at critical peak levels. 

You're not even American so what do you even know about taxes here? What about the taxes are out of control for you? Tell us what the tax rate is. What they used to be, and then what republican tax solutions exist. 

Last I checked when they had total power they passed new tax rates for rich people, and big land owners, and people who inherit fortunes. With a small adjustment for some people in the working class that was to expire for them in a few years, while the tax breaks for millionaires didn't have a sundown. 

Biden has pretty much upheld Trump's border policies so far. 

We had a massive reduction in our global logistics for two years so inflation was bound to happen. It sucks but was unavoidable, I'd give you this if Republicans had anything to say about the economy. What conservative proposals exist that differ from what Biden's administration is doing? 

3 hours ago, David P said:

Or are you implying it's all going swell and no one should complain? 

I'm not implying shit, I said what I've been saying all the time that these are distractions for aggrieved people to feel legitimized or something. 

During her debate the host brought up how Boebert has a habit participating in Bill proposals, so she can earmark money for her interest, for her to then vote against the bill she knows will pass so she gets the best of both worlds. 

It's an old republican tactic. They don't run on proposals or ideas. They run on what's wrong or perceived as going wrong to the public. It's easy, imagine having a job where all you have to do is say what you think is wrong but never have to come up with any solutions yourself. You can dump all of the responsibilities on your coworkers while you look like you're the good guy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The border is out of control Crime is out of control Taxes are out of control Mental health is out of control Government is out of control    That's the far right fake na

Oh yeah, reality. 

Posted Images