Days Gone was horribly underrated

i never see this game talked about here. the opening of the game to me sounded like people recorded their lines over the phone and i was like jesus Christ the critics were right. but then i kept playing and it has been one of the most memorable games for me for a long time now.

I had a strange experience with this game. I actually enjoyed it more in the earlier parts, even though a lot of the consensus was that it gets better once the hoards are introduced. But I actually found fighting them to be annoying af, and more trial and error than anything else.

Just now, poopy_butt said:

how much if it did you play.

or did you?

idr, maybe like 5 hours

8 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Prove it.

It was on psn plus , idiot. I tried all the Sony 1p games ( back when Sony made them)

9 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It was on psn plus , idiot. I tried all the Sony 1p games ( back when Sony made them)

Prove it.

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I'm on your friend's list,  retard

Are you? Rofl. I don’t even look at it because I don’t play games. :smug:

It had its moments but it also had its flaws. The difference in playability between this and Horizon was night and day.

I think a 7/10 is a fair score for it. That's a "playable and decent game with flaws 7", but I get that 7/10 can be seen as terrible on todays 7-10 scape of rating games.

It would easily be a 9/10 on Xbox.

9 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Prove it.

It could have been the greatest game ever made and he would still say it sucks, like he does for all PS games.

Not every developer can make JonB certified bangers like 5tate of Decay 2, Crackdown 3, Hellblade 2 etc

• Geese 1
6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Are you? Rofl. I don’t even look at it because I don’t play games. :smug:

:fatcruise: