POSVR2 PC adapter launches August 7th

Posted (edited)

And it doesn't support any of the features of the device :rofl: :rofls: 

We all knew this would be the case.  Sony isn't going to write full supporting drivers for a product they don't even give a shit about on their own platform, especially when no PC developers are going to bother supporting it in the first place. :tom: 

All this does is prove that Sony is not interested in selling PSVR2's to PC gamers... because they already know there are better headsets out there which are cheaper and nobody is buying a wired headset anymore... and is specifically an "apology" to PSVR2 owning Playstation gamers, since they know the platform is dead and they're not going to be supporting it with first party anymore.  It's literally a pity feature they tacked on to reduce blowback from how hard they dropped the ball with PSVR2. :hest: 

And they finally were able to use Half Life: Alyx to market it OMFG :kaz: 

GPJrrM-WwAAo2Np?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Remij
  • Geese 1
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lmfao  easily the biggest sham in recent memory 

Jerry fell for it hook, line, and sinker :rofl: :rofls: 

Mat Piscatella putting things into perspective of how badly PSVR2 has sold :hehe: 

image.png.89b947a7419ea0736e90818926e59cf0.png

That is unbelievably stupid. You've taken away the incentive at bothering with this headset in the first place. I was going to get it in order to make use of eye tracking, but if there's no drivers to support that then what the fuck is the point lol?

This is cool for people who already own the headset for PS5 and also have a PC but aside from that there is absolutely no market for this product.

I already have a 5k headset what the fuck do I need this for now? The absolute bone headed moves this company makes...

I remember waiting for this to come out and wanted it (and could have gotten it for free using work awards), however i decided to wait to see how it pans out. holy shit did i dodge a bullet.

2 hours ago, poopy_butt said:

I remember waiting for this to come out and wanted it (and could have gotten it for free using work awards), however i decided to wait to see how it pans out. holy shit did i dodge a bullet.

I got it for free and still returned it lol

• dead 1

I don't see how VR can fail long-term, it's one of the only high tech things that actually works. But the masses won't fuck with it in iPhone numbers until it's down to the size of Oakley's. The best VR hardware right now still looks insane to a normal person.

• Upvote 1

VR makes a lot of people sick and is secluding. Plus a lot of people just dont have the space to use it.  The dream is dead. It will never be mainstream. It will always be a niche gimmick for a small amount of people.