Rumor - MS might be showing an Xbox Portable at the Xbox Showcase

If it was a portable series S i think people would buy that shit up. A portable Series S that also plays all of your xbox one and 360 games and connects to your TV would be something people are interested in. Xbox OS but also lets you use it like any other handheld gaming PC.

But it wont be that because it cannot be that. Will probably be some junk streaming only gamepass device. Shitty, but hey, people bought the PSPortal and think thats not just some shit piece of e-waste (it is)

26 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

If it was a portable series S i think people would buy that shit up. A portable Series S that also plays all of your xbox one and 360 games and connects to your TV would be something people are interested in. Xbox OS but also lets you use it like any other handheld gaming PC.

But it wont be that because it cannot be that. Will probably be some junk streaming only gamepass device. Shitty, but hey, people bought the PSPortal and think thats not just some shit piece of e-waste (it is)

Play Xbox 360/One games? There was a rumor Sony was creating a portable that can play PS4 games and bitched about it. :D

The only way this works is if it's a Windows PC that plays Steam + Game Pass games. There's no path forward for Xbox versions of games anymore. And they've gotta get rid of the multiplayer paywall.

It could be a great way to game if they do it right. I'm sticking with Valve tho.

8 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Play Xbox 360/One games? There was a rumor Sony was creating a portable that can play PS4 games and bitched about it. :D

As well as Series S games, Dumbynux :trump2:

Portable? Why? So you can walk around with a machine just as useless as the one in your living room? 

image.gif.33787055162d1e957101f439643284a3.gif

• Geese 3