Do any of you conspiracy theorists still believe COVID was a natural spillover event and the MRNA vaccines were completely safe and effective?

You conspiracy theorists are crazy. Excess deaths are in the millions, not because of covid. And there is still zero evidence covid came from a wet market. There is no intermediary species. Covid does not infect bats or pangolins easily. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

OK, it didn't come from a bat? 

👏

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

👏

I don't care, Ironically it's only conspiracy theorist who are still obsessing over COVID, while all the former mask wearers are just business as usual. 

While I believe the government needs to examine the COVID reosonses, both good and bad but will hopefully build some better processes in the future. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't care, Ironically it's only conspiracy theorist who are still obsessing over COVID, while all the former mask wearers are just business as usual. 

While I believe the government needs to examine the COVID reosonses, both good and bad but will hopefully build some better processes in the future. 

Obsessing over millions dead, fucked up children, millions of vaccines injuries etc etc. yeah let's just sweep it all under a rug because Trump paid a slut with campaign finances. 

38 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Obsessing over millions dead, fucked up children, millions of vaccines injuries etc etc. yeah let's just sweep it all under a rug because Trump paid a slut with campaign finances. 

None of you care about any of that. Y'all cherry pick what to be mad about. All you consume is reactionary media and your views are always fully in line with theirs on all of the same issues. 

Which is why you'd bring up Hunter Biden but never Trump's kids. Won't stop about Biden's auto nomination but didn't realize Trump didn't run unopposed in his primary. Menedez's gold bars, but not Kushners 2 billion dollars. Or Mnucnins near billion dollars. 

I'd give you the benefit of the doubt if you didn't align with those types nearly 100% of the time and seemingly never have a critique of  right wingers. 

Posted (edited)
On 2024-06-06 at 10:56 AM, Cooke said:

You conspiracy theorists are crazy. 

Guess which set of conspiracy theories ended up costing more lives, the ones who were zealous about getting vaccinated vs the retard anti-vaxxers?

Republicans' excess death rate spiked after COVID-19 vaccines arrived: study : NPR

916DEFC7-2511-44EC-9D17AA2C9D7FC7F4_sour

The different rates "were concentrated in counties with lower vaccination rates.

Document?documentId=105034

Pre-pandemic cognitive function and COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy: cohort study - PMC (nih.gov)

Lower cognition was robustly associated with COVID-19 vaccination hesitancy.

Cognitive function – also known as mental ability or intelligence – refers to psychological functions that involve the storage, selection, manipulation, and organisation of information, and the planning of actions (Deary, 2012Deary and Batty, 2007).

:mj:

Edited by Substatic
19 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Guess which set of conspiracy theories ended up costing more lives, the ones who were zealous about getting vaccinated vs the retard anti-vaxxers?

Republicans' excess death rate spiked after COVID-19 vaccines arrived: study : NPR

The different rates "were concentrated in counties with lower vaccination rates.

Pre-pandemic cognitive function and COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy: cohort study - PMC (nih.gov)

I'll just say the entire pandemic was one group of people listening to  doctors, the cdc, or local medical officials, and the other listened to podcast host and athletes with more guns than books in their house. Of course people with lower cognitive functions think like Cooke. 

10 hours ago, Substatic said:

Cooke has been getting curb stomped about Covid topics now for 4 years and counting. 

His dumbass is going to run away from the thread, pretend you never responded and then weeks later make another Covid thread parroting the same BS that you just debunked. 

Wash rinse repeat. 

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke has been getting curb stomped about Covid topics now for 4 years and counting. 

His dumbass is going to run away from the thread, pretend you never responded and then weeks later make another Covid thread parroting the same BS that you just debunked. 

Wash rinse repeat. 

I was right about EVERYTHING. You fucktards can spin it however you like. The knockdowns were pointless

Children should not have been kept out of school 

6 feet apart was not based on any science

The masks did nothing.

The vaccines didn't stop the spread

Covid came from a lab

If you think the most of the world's governments lied about covid and the vaccine, what are you going to do about it? Are you organizing some resistance movement to make them pay for their crimes?

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Cooke said:

I was right about EVERYTHING. You fucktards can spin it however you like. The knockdowns were pointless

Children should not have been kept out of school 

6 feet apart was not based on any science

The masks did nothing.

The vaccines didn't stop the spread

Covid came from a lab

Dumbass you were right about nothing. You and Jehurey were the only one arguing where covid originated from. You can continue that dumb shit argument with him. 

You're still desperately trying to be right while embarrassing yourself.  Your dumbass still thinks covid should have vene left to run rampant on the world despite millions of unvaxxed people dying from it in a 18 month timeframe. 

Sub just curb stomped you with FACTS and of course just like I said you would do you ignored it to proclaim you were right... Lmfao. 

Fucking idiot. 

Edited by Goukosan
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Dumbass you were right about nothing. You and Jehurey were the only one arguing where covid originated from. You can continue that dumb shit argument with him. 

You're still desperately trying to be right while embarrassing yourself.  Your dumbass still thinks covid should have vene left to run rampant on the world despite millions of unvaxxed people dying from it in a 18 month timeframe. 

Sub just curb stomped you with FACTS and of course just like I said you would do you ignored it to proclaim you were right... Lmfao. 

Fucking idiot. 

No, actually i said we either do an extreme lockdown for a couple weeks, meaning no essential workers, none of that shit. Everyone stay home, no travel anywhere. Or we don't do it at all and only protect those that are vulnerable, elderly and immunocompromised. The half assed shit didn't work. 6 feet was made up, the masks didn't work because the virus was aerosolized, and the vaccines did not prevent transmission. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Cooke said:

No, actually i said we either do an extreme lockdown for a couple weeks, meaning no essential workers, none of that shit. Everyone stay home, no travel anywhere. Or we don't do it at all and only protect those that are vulnerable, elderly and immunocompromised. The half assed shit didn't work. 6 feet was made up, the masks didn't work because the virus was aerosolized, and the vaccines did not prevent transmission. 

No essential workers...so now the millions of people that needed essential life saving preceedres in hospitals and facilities daily across the globe all perish.... So now even more people die.. Excellent plan :drake:

This is worse than when you said car accidents are worse than a global pandemic. 

The vaccine was to reduce the probability of people dying from Covid... Which it did.  

Sub blew you head off just like I did during the pandemic. Keep running and making the same dumb posts 4 years later bitch. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

No essential workers...so now the millions of people that needed essential life saving preceedres in hospitals and facilities daily across the globe all perish.... So now even more people die.. Excellent plan :drake:

This is worse than when you said car accidents are worse than a global pandemic. 

The vaccine was to reduce the probability of people dying from Covid... Which it did.  

Sub blew you head off just like I did during the pandemic. Keep running and making the same dumb posts 4 years later bitch. 

Gouk. Do you not understand that our response was a failure? Do you honestly think it was good?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You pitched the most ludicrous ideas ever. Like companies moving their staff outside in llke parking lots and shit. Then your one month extreme lock down where no one can leave their houses and have to get everything delivered to them. 

When I asked you how that would ever work logistically and your smooth brain really thought it could easily be done. Other than Trump talking about using lysol to treat COVID, those were the two dumbest suggestions I've ever heard. 

Saying 6 was made up is disingenuous since it was well known it can travel up to 17 feet but like it's unrealistic to have people standing nearly 20 feet apart. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
7 hours ago, Cooke said:

Gouk. Do you not understand that our response was a failure? Do you honestly think it was good?

It wss much better than the dumb shit you were suggesting :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan