No he doesn't. He's an old nerd that thrives off system wars, drama and politics in the game industry.  He's a wannabe tmz and is way to full of himself for zero reason. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

:npc:

For a source of income :reg: let's not talk.about you. You do it for free.

• Geese 1

I appreciate the transparency he provides and I’m sure it takes a while to put something like this together, but I agree with DipshitB for the most part. That’s his job.

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

For a source of income :reg: let's not talk.about you. You do it for free.

You can't try that Jon, you literally spent weeks crying that I don't participate in the "systemwars" type discussions. lol

Your lack of self awareness is crazy as you keep projecting everything you do on to other people while describing how miserable or sad or angry "they" are. But not you tho? You literally do all of those things but you're super super happy right? 

For example, you're so down bad you're trying to clown someone for posting here for free, like you're fucking getting paid to suck Xbox dick and post bad Sony news all day. On your multiple fucking accounts. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You can't try that Jon, you literally spent weeks crying that I don't participate in the "systemwars" type discussions. lol

Your lack of self awareness is crazy as you keep projecting everything you do on to other people while describing how miserable or sad or angry "they" are. But not you tho? You literally do all of those things but you're super super happy right? 

For example, you're so down bad you're trying to clown someone for posting here for free, like you're fucking getting paid to suck Xbox dick and post bad Sony news all day. On your multiple fucking accounts. 

Why do you just repeat the same things ? You don't participate. You never talk about games or anything non political. Unless it's ghostz. Then you will argue if water is wet.

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Why do you just repeat the same things ? You don't participate. You never talk about games or anything non political. Unless it's ghostz. Then you will argue if water is wet.

Oh, so you're just going to dodge what I said with a question like a child again? This is why I have to repeat myself to you.

Now it's back to my lack of participation in game talk only minutes after you claimed I thrived off of it. Lol you sad old fuck. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, so you're just going to dodge what I said with a question like a child again? This is why I have to repeat myself to you.

Now it's back to my lack of participation in game talk only minutes after you claimed I thrived off of it. Lol you sad old fuck. 

I dont give a fuck what you said, BOZO. Get of my dick :rofls:. Stop obsessing over dudes on game forums sicko. Why dont you go find an Eminem forum to stalk people on ROFL

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I dont give a fuck what you said, BOZO. Get of my dick :rofls:. Stop obsessing over dudes on game forums sicko. Why dont you go find an Eminem forum to stalk people on ROFL

You must mean ghostz as I probably only brought up Eminem myself once ever? Starting to forget things, old man? 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You must mean ghostz as I probably only brought up Eminem myself once ever? Starting to forget things, old man? 

Completely missed the point, DUMBO. Not surprised. Dumb as Fuck :rofls:

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Completely missed the point, DUMBO. Not surprised. Dumb as Fuck :rofls:

The only point is you crashed out at some point in the past couple of years and began self loathing. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

I hate/like Jason Schreier.  He's obviously one of the best informed/connected gaming journalists out there... but I don't like how he thinks he's the arbiter when it comes to announcing/dispelling rumors.  Someone needs to put him in his place one day.  But I appreciate a lot of the important shit he brings to light when it matters too.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Remij said:

I hate/like Jason Schreier.  He's obviously one of the best informed/connected gaming journalists out there... but I don't like how he thinks he's the arbiter when it comes to announcing/dispelling rumors.  Someone needs to put him in his place one day.  But I appreciate a lot of the important shit he brings to light when it matters too.

Idk, I've only ever read a piece he wrote about Anthem I think? Was good and enlightening. It was suggested and I hadn't seen anything until this. 

Good on him. The gaming/comic/movies content community is too filled with and grossly over represented by idiots with grudges and zero credibility and just a streaming pc. 

We're at the point where we have a generation that looks up to amateurs with big social media followings. Dude deserves to stunt a little. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Like 1