Who would have guessed? They went too far with the trans kids shit

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not our place to have this discussion. I'm not making decisions for someone I don't know's child. I have several Trans friends and have spent years working or along with different Trans people. 

Lol Cooked name dropped them like it was a 'nuff said or something lol. 

This thread he created was him reaching for that hope  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, David P said:

Sex change operations is crazy and imply medical complications for life basically. 

Yet people do it for some reason. Makes you think...well not you. But some people. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao Cooke, once again proving he gets all his news from whatever right wing sloppy seconds he gets from Musk. You're retarded. 

Is this your response? 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Yet people do it for some reason. Makes you think...well not you. But some people. 

At least you agree with my statement for once. 

I don't think a child or early teenager is quite mature enough to take such a decision, I said sex change ops but I should have mentioned hormonal treatments as well because it apply to what I said just the same. 

Another interesting thing is they only follow about 250 people. Which is fine, they are a medical non profit and all. 

Screenshot_20240608_164551.thumb.jpg.bb80a76951eae39d5376d4556a834998.jpg

But most of the people they follow are conservative think tanks like the Heritage Foundation of and FRC. They don't follow any non-partial sources. Including the Manhatten institute that employs someone I've mentioned several times: Christopher Ruffo. Who helped kick start the Trans teen hysteria. 

Another interesting thing is they only follow about 250 people. Which is fine, they are a medical non profit and all. 

Screenshot_20240608_164551.thumb.jpg.bb80a76951eae39d5376d4556a834998.jpg

But most of the people they follow are conservative think tanks like the Heritage Foundation of and FRC. They don't follow any non-partial sources. Including the Manhatten institute that employs someone I've mentioned several times: Christopher Ruffo. Who helped kick start the Trans teen hysteria. 

Instead of addressing the actual issue you go on these stupid tangents. Children should not be given cross sex hormones and surgeries. They are too young to make life long consequential decisions.  It's gone too far in one direction and needs some balance.  

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I've got more don't worry, you're about to get dunked on again. 

You know these clinics are being shutdown across Europe now right? The evidence that it does more harm than good is coming out. Go dunk yourself 

https://segm.org/UK_shuts-down-worlds-biggest-gender-clinic-for-kids

Let me guess, you're one of those freaks that thinks a 3 year old knows it's gender and whether or not it wants to change. 

Screenshot_20240608_164657.thumb.jpg.72b8de4ebc2a2b282a2dc9d872c49ec2.jpg

The only politician they follow is Mike Johnson? Oh and they follow tabloid former methhead and racist Liz Wheeler? Random. 

Screenshot_20240608_165918.thumb.jpg.da970755445cf026d35beb68c700076c.jpg

Are you going to address the actual issue or no? This isn't debunking, it's deflecting. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How Cooke learned of these people. 

Screenshot_20240608_170325.thumb.jpg.3f9725c7d8af4e268200420e8a13b773.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

You're a fucking psycho dude. Go trans a baby. 

If i posted a pro transing children tweet would you dig into the account and show all the left wing people they follow? No. Because it's irrelevant. You still haven't even responded to the actual words they have said. Because you're a bitch. 

Mr. Impossible is a certified lunatic just like the rest. Any normal person would celebrate this instead he's in here arguing and stirring up shit.

I just can't with the left, absolutely insane people.