The Official Xbox Showcase 2024 thread

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Notice how Firetard hasn't been talking shit about any of the Xbox games this showcase?  Now that he thinks he's getting them all, he's got nothing negative to say about them... he's just spending his time begging for them instead :rofl: :rofls: 

:mroff:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAOOO FirePoorer 😆

Finally caught up on the show. That was pretty damn good, MS pretty much revealed their whole slate of games for the foreseeable future. Probably their best showcase ever even though I'm still not a b

IBUYPOWERonsale 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

:mroff:

You also got to love how proudly cows on twitter are listing all the games from the Xbox showcase coming to PS5 and talking about how "Teh Whole Slate!" ... which just makes it immediately apparent how much better the Xbox show was for them than even Sony's own State of Play :rofl: :rofls: 

6 hours ago, Remij said:

Notice how Firetard hasn't been talking shit about any of the Xbox games this showcase?  Now that he thinks he's getting them all, he's got nothing negative to say about them... he's just spending his time begging for them instead :rofl: :rofls: 

Practically all of these games would've been multiplat if not for MS acquisitions. It's not inconsistent if you liked Bethesda games before to still want to play them.

Personally I think Starfield will be on PS5 by the end of the year.

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

You also got to love how proudly cows on twitter are listing all the games from the Xbox showcase coming to PS5 and talking about how "Teh Whole Slate!" ... which just makes it immediately apparent how much better the Xbox show was for them than even Sony's own State of Play :rofl: :rofls: 

Literally :D and they forget they’re dropping $70 on each. They’re literally funding gamepass :blessed:

Just now, sugarhigh said:

Practically all of these games would've been multiplat if not for MS acquisitions. It's not inconsistent if you liked Bethesda games before to still want to play them.

No reason not to put it on there. If GP wasn’t sustainable before, it will be after PS players gobble these games up at $70 a pop. 

i love it. Fuck Xbox, long live da pass! :love: 

12 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Please... lmfao.. their attitudes shifted EXACTLY when MS acquired these games. Bugthesda is trash :cry: COD sux :cry: 

11 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Phil cucking you lemshit renters after getting his PlayStation money :luff:

:cruise: Phil negates all this horse shit you just typed. He’s bringing his games to his premium paying customers while you retards rent. 

The whole slate going everywhere while you do retard mental gymnastics. Shows you where Microsoft’s priority lies.

You are the fucking retard. You pay money to own nothing. You’re a renter and Phil calls you that in this video. You aren’t better off than anyone who pays for their games :mjgrin:

:dbry: Get raped….

:sabu: You retards built the brand and he’s straight up lying to you and now bringing his games to all platforms right after he said it would be only 4 games LMFAO!

you are a truly something else. if i really like a game or franchise, chances are i will buy the game anyways. youre acting like that isnt an option. your stupidity is truly next level.

Just now, Playstation Tablet said:

I think this is best Xbox showcase is over 10 years and the best part is I will eventually be able to play all these Games on Switch 2.

Port beggar :rofl: :rofls: 

Any day now :rofls: :rofl: 

Phil is the one promising more Games on other hardware not me, sWitch 2 will get every game XBoy gets since theyll be fairly similiar in power. 

Where did he promise all these games on Switch 2, beggar?

The system isnt even announced, give it Time. Theyll play a major pary in its launch Windows wheb its announced. 

In the meantime keep begging:rofl: 

Finally caught up on the show. That was pretty damn good, MS pretty much revealed their whole slate of games for the foreseeable future. Probably their best showcase ever even though I'm still not a big fan of the order they reveal stuff and the 2024 stuff really needed dates. Will anything actually be good though? Who knows, but great show.

Highlights for me:

-Doom Dark Ages was probably imo the best thing shown. Looked unreal. All gameplay and the Doom in medieval fantasy idea is superb. Plus its ID. Going to be an absolute banger

-Expedition 33 looks cool af! 

-Fable looking good, just need a more gameplay centric showing now

-STALKER 2 is going to be excellent

-Gears prequel will be good

Not sure:

- Perfect Dark. I don't know, it looked cool in times and stiff at other. Can be a surprise but can also very much see a standard 7

- Indy... ehh, I'll be hopeful cause it's machinegames but it didn't really impress me tbh. Graphically looked weird for some reason and seems to be some jank. I'm not sure about Machinegames steering so much away from the shooter mechanics as this seems more like a first person adventure. 

- Not at all sold on MGS3 remake still

Meh stuff:

- Wasn't expecting much from the new Dragon Age but their style and tone of this one is nearly instantly killing any care I have for it

- South of Midnight looks......fine at best

- Avowed is still not impressing me for some reason. Really hope I'm wrong on this.

• Upvote 2