PS5 Fans Beg Sony for a More Fulfilling Livestream in the Aftermath of Xbox Show

I mean it's so obvious.  Like I said.. Xbox gave PS fanboys a better show than Sony AGAIN.. and it's just painfully obvious that Sony fans aren't exactly thrilled with Playstation's lack of communication for their big studio games.  They've got nothing to celebrate from Sony themselves... so they're on twitter and forums celebrating the fact that Phil Spencer said more games will come to more platforms in the future :tom:  

• Upvote 1

while i didn't care for a lot of the content at the MS show, at least it felt grand - like an actual E3 event. sony has gotten too comfortable.

• Like 1
Just now, Remij said:

I mean it's so obvious.  Like I said.. Xbox gave PS fanboys a better show than Sony AGAIN.. and it's just painfully obvious that Sony fans aren't exactly thrilled with Playstation's lack of communication for their big studio games.  They've got nothing to celebrate from Sony themselves... so they're on twitter and forums celebrating the fact that Phil Spencer said more games will come to more platforms in the future :tom:  

100% at this rate, i'm fine with indies on my SD and multiplats.

• Like 1

Watch the situation for PS5 get dire when Switch 2 gets all their Japanese third party support. Sony needs to make more 50 million dollar Games instead of this 300 million dollar insanity

Edited by Playstation Tablet
Just now, -GD-X said:

100% at this rate, i'm fine with indies on my SD and multiplats.

There were tons of incredible indie games shown this weekend.  There's tons to look forward to.

• aitch 1
Just now, sugarhigh said:

Imo Playstation/ND made a huge mistake cancelling Last of Us online. There's no way that game wasn't at least very good.

Concord and that  game fairprice or somethibg from Jade Remond look like absolute shit there is no way TLOU factions would be worse. 

Just now, Remij said:

There were tons of incredible indie games shown this weekend.  There's tons to look forward to.

indie games are keeping me invested in this hobby. i have a feeling lorelei and the laser eyes will be my goty.

Just now, sugarhigh said:

Imo Playstation/ND made a huge mistake cancelling Last of Us online. There's no way that game wasn't at least very good.

Exactly.  They made the right choice in getting back to focus on their SP games... but they could have released Factions 2 and just altered it to be less focused on the live service future based updates and instead support it for just a bit and then make it end.  Nobody would have given a shit.  We'd all have a very good MP Naughty Dog TLOU game to play... but now we've got nothing, and ND is probably years away from any game release.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Concord and that  game fairprice or somethibg from Jade Remond look like absolute shit there is no way TLOU factions would be worse. 

I still think Concord could be good. Nobody thought Helldivers would go as hard as it did.

Just now, Remij said:

Exactly.  They made the right choice in getting back to focus on their SP games... but they could have released Factions 2 and just altered it to be less focused on the live service future based updates and instead support it for just a bit and then make it end.  Nobody would have given a shit.  We'd all have a very good MP Naughty Dog TLOU game to play... but now we've got nothing, and ND is probably years away from any game release.

ND is apparently working on two Games at the same Time but this shit will take forever to release. 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

100% and the crazy thing is they could still do it.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

I still think Concord could be good. Nobody thought Helldivers would go as hard as it did.

I expect Concord to do slightly bigger numbers than Lawbreakers or Bleeding Edge. It looks That bad. Hell foamstars looked more promising imo. 

1 minute ago, Playstation Tablet said:

I expect Concord to do slightly bigger numbers than Lawbreakers or Bleeding Edge. It looks That bad. Hell foamstars looked more promising imo. 

It will do alright.  PC gamers buy that shit up.. even if just to try it and rule it out.  I think it'll launch to good numbers, but will quickly fall off, ala Halo Infinite.

i feel like gamers have just become battered housewives these last few years. i know sony's show was ass but this MS stuff was mid at best especially in the context of half of it being so far in the future.

State of Play isn't a Showcase, but Sony's last Showcase wasn't that great either. I imagine they're prepping the Showcase for September so they can announced PS5 Pro... unless they do the PlayStation Meeting format for it after or before the Showcase.