10 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i have, actually. i was curious about the 200mm telephoto. i was impressed the phone could pull it off with such a small lens form factor.

if there's one thing i LOVE about the iphone's camera, it's easily the stabilization in the video camera. also, cinematic mode is very well done and lets you shoot in RAW.

Ever take a pic of the moon with one? :troll:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"This update finally allows you to arrange app icons on the home screen."    

Nigga, at least I have a job. You shit in dirt holes and sleep in mud huts.          :

They just don’t want to interfere with the air or something. I’m like fuck you it costs as much, give me the goods.

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

iPadOS was snubbed. They need to open the gates on those M processors.

I’m prob gettin an iPad soon for my kiddo. But I always feel like it’s on the verge of being better 

16 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It’s more of an inside joke than anything. Aren’t iPads 20x more powerful than the galaxy tablets or something (which I actually like)?

IPad OS has stagnated for almost s decade. 

50 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Ever take a pic of the moon with one? :troll:

Ha I’ve seen their moon generator. The best is when people think it’s real :D 

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’m prob gettin an iPad soon for my kiddo. But I always feel like it’s on the verge of being better 

I thought that today thinking they were going to open the flood gates, but it was a bit disappointing. I love my iPad Pro, but it can be a lot better. Needs to be more like macOS and less like iOS.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I thought that today thinking they were going to open the flood gates, but it was a bit disappointing. I love my iPad Pro, but it can be a lot better. Needs to be more like macOS and less like iOS.

Especially since the new ones have the M chip. It’s like having a Porsche and just driving in the school zone. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

IPad OS has stagnated for almost s decade. 

Software has gotten better, though. Davinci Resolve and Lightroom are pretty great. However, I rather have a touch screen version of OSX. Enough with the phone OS on premium devices.  

13 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Software has gotten better, though. Davinci Resolve and Lightroom are pretty great. However, I rather have a touch screen version of OSX. Enough with the phone OS on premium devices.  

Those are just two applications out of everything else.  For the hardware power that iPad has under the hood it's OS is neutered. 

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

The worst part is it COULD. It’s the strongest commercial tablet on earth. Apple is stubborn. 

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Especially since the new ones have the M chip. It’s like having a Porsche and just driving in the school zone. 

Their Innovation is weird. For every step forward, which they do have, they omit basic ass things. But then they break ground in another area. Truly just stubborn. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Their Innovation is weird. For every step forward, which they do have, they omit basic ass things. But then they break ground in another area. Truly just stubborn. 

Yeah, if the iPad Pro had OSX, I’d get one immediately. I have considered getting the MacBook Air for editing pics when I’m on trips, or when I don’t need to lug my main laptop around. However, a tablet that can do the same thing would be epic! 

35 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The worst part is it COULD. It’s the strongest commercial tablet on earth. Apple is stubborn. 

They just don’t want to interfere with the air or something. I’m like fuck you it costs as much, give me the goods.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

The real magic is when you own multiple devices. There’s just nothing else like it still, I’m not sure why 

• aitch 1
33 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, if the iPad Pro had OSX, I’d get one immediately. I have considered getting the MacBook Air for editing pics when I’m on trips, or when I don’t need to lug my main laptop around. However, a tablet that can do the same thing would be epic! 

I’ve been waiting for a touch screen MacBook since the day an iPad came out lmao. Clearly the tech was there … 

15 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’ve been waiting for a touch screen MacBook since the day an iPad came out lmao. Clearly the tech was there … 

Same 

31 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The real magic is when you own multiple devices. There’s just nothing else like it still, I’m not sure why 

Absolutely. Apple has that figured out. No one else does and it’s not even close.