• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"This update finally allows you to arrange app icons on the home screen."    

Nigga, at least I have a job. You shit in dirt holes and sleep in mud huts.          :

They just don’t want to interfere with the air or something. I’m like fuck you it costs as much, give me the goods.

11 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I hate my iPhone 15 pro max camera tbh. Always smudges. But it’s still better than alternatives. lol ever take a pic w a Samsung?

Pixel phones absolutely demolishes Apple in the photography and video areas. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

apple's great for the elderly and small children

Nah. M chip MacBook PROs destroy PC laptops with their superior video encoders, thermals (16 inch model) and battery life (lasts significantly longer and doesn’t drop performance, unlike PC ones). On the desktop front, though, PC>>>. I move my edit station around a lot, so I bought the m1max decked out in 2022. It’s amazing. 

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Nah. M chip MacBook PROs destroy PC laptops with their superior video encoders, thermals (16 inch model) and battery life (lasts significantly longer and doesn’t drop performance, unlike PC ones). On the desktop front, though, PC>>>. I move my edit station around a lot, so I bought the m1max decked out in 2022. It’s amazing. 

Overrated and overpriced

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Overrated and overpriced

Are you a professional video editor and compositor like I am? Have you done commercials for Ford and other major brands like I have? No. So, stop being retarded lol. I earned the price of my m1max in a week, and just from a side project. I did the research, and the PC couldn’t do what I needed, due to the fact I travel to various studios. This is also why I have purchased a Steam Deck - I’m not home enough to play my consoles. 

40 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Are you a professional video editor and compositor like I am? Have you done commercials for Ford and other major brands like I have? No. So, stop being retarded lol. I earned the price of my m1max in a week, and just from a side project. I did the research, and the PC couldn’t do what I needed, due to the fact I travel to various studios. This is also why I have purchased a Steam Deck - I’m not home enough to play my consoles. 

LOL "professional" editor. 

This nikka and his pussy jobs in 2024. 

13 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

LOL "professional" editor. 

This nikka and his pussy jobs in 2024. 

Nigga, at least I have a job. You shit in dirt holes and sleep in mud huts. 

::-*

• Ben 1
  • dead 1
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Nigga, at least I have a job. You shit in dirt holes and sleep in mud huts. 

::-*

Mud is good to conceal bodies. :disco:

• Haha 1

Apple hasn’t had good products since the iPhone 4s and the death of Steve Jobs.

I want to go back to Android, but don’t want to carry around a 6.5” scaring the hoes tablet all day long. Why can’t they just make a decent <5” Android with an SD card slot, headphone jack, huge battery, and no holepunch in the screen. I looked at the Zenphone 10 but they only do 2 years of software updates. 

Smart phones are such dead tech. They release new models every year but they never get any better. The fact that Apple did a press conference for correct Icon snapping. What a joke. 

7 minutes ago, Nightshade79 said:

I want to go back to Android, but don’t want to carry around a 6.5” scaring the hoes tablet all day long. Why can’t they just make a decent <5” Android with an SD card slot, headphone jack, huge battery, and no holepunch in the screen. I looked at the Zenphone 10 but they only do 2 years of software updates. 

Smart phones are such dead tech. They release new models every year but they never get any better. The fact that Apple did a press conference for correct Icon snapping. What a joke. 

nah, the m chip is easily the best thing apple has done for its laptop. insanely good power, thermals and battery life. as for phones, you are onto something there. i still have a 13 pro and it's more than fine. i haven't felt the need to upgrade yet. diminishing returns.

17 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

iPhones have the best battery life of any comparable smart phone :D 

I was going to say... my 15 Pro Max lasts all day and then some. I've had this phone since launch (Sept. 22nd) and only have 117 charge cycles on it over a 263 day period. Goes to show how often I need to charge this phone and I use it extensively everyday for meetings, browsing, watching videos, etc.

41 minutes ago, Nightshade79 said:

iPhone 15 compared to Pixel 8

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/cnn-underscored/electronics/google-pixel-8-vs-iphone-15

I have owned 1 apple device in my lifetime. An iPod shuffle which was the worst piece of shit ever created. 

1 hour ago, Nightshade79 said:

Literally none of those things are available on iOS except the size on the SE.

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

I can’t imagine using wired headphones in 2024 lol

same. i haven't used one in like a decade.