The long Cuck - even when lems win, they lose :kaz:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Who said I was talking to you? Just literally saying the situation. For someone who isn't an xbox gamer you do seem to get upset about xbox related slander a lot :shrug:

Well you posted this... right after I compared them... :drake: 

But ok, keep talking to someone else then :romantears: 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Microsoft has undeniably pulled off their best ever showcase....   Right when they're planning to put all there games on PlayStation.      They've even been letting down th

MS dropping the whole slate on PS and Sony thanking them by somehow managing to release a Lego game on anything BUT an Xbox  Just plain rude at this point   

Fingers crossed Sony don't see what you can see eh.   

Posted Images

Just now, madmaltese said:

Who said I was talking to you? Just literally saying the situation. For someone who isn't an xbox gamer you do seem to get upset about xbox related slander a lot :shrug:

It's the typical fakeboy shit with Lemij. Claims he isn't a lem but he's always there crying whenever anyone says anything bad about Xbox or MS :cruise:

3d4.png.14665c731956d49ddccaf34c3643c494.png

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

It's the typical fakeboy shit with Lemij. Claims he isn't a lem but he's always there crying whenever anyone says anything bad about Xbox or MS :cruise:

4090 & PS5 Gamer :rofl: :rofls: 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

You brag about having a 4090 but have to settle for playing games on a $500 console :mroff: youd rather all Sony games come to PC day and date, and you’re calling him a fake boy??? :mj: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

You brag about having a 4090 but have to settle for playing games on a $500 console :mroff: youd rather all Sony games come to PC day and date, and you’re calling him a fake boy??? :mj: 

He'll forever be butthurt about the fact that I posted his twitter account exposing how completely fucked up and seriously he actually takes this shit... and he has the nerve to say that I, or other people here are more invested than him :rofl: :rofl: 

It's sooooo fucking embarrasing.  Big oversized meme pictures every post.  RETARD CUCKTZ LEMIJ CRYING BITCH RETARDZ! :cries: 

JFC :cruise: 

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

"You have to put emotion aside and focus on the teams"

(gets rid of hifi rush devs)

That would literally be putting emotions aside and making a decision based on business. If they didn't put emotions aside those studios would still be in operation.

:samj:

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Remij said:

The last Doom was playable on PS... and even Switch.  You're not getting anything new.. you're getting what you always had.  MS was simply nice to enough to not take it away from you.

Meanwhile, Sony was cucked by LEGO and MLB for multiplats... and Sony couldn't do a damn thing about it :cruise: 

OK pussylips, make a bet with me right now none of the previous Xbox first part games are coming to PlayStation. 

Let's see you spin your way out of that one when it inevitably happens.

:banderoos:

Edited by Cell
  • dead 1
Just now, Cell said:

OK pussylips, make a bet with me right now none of the previous Xbox first part games are coming to PlayStation. 

lmfao moron, I never said they wouldn't.  You guys keep bringing up DOOM, but it's a game you always had.  Other games you might, or might not get.  You might get them months or a year later.

It's kinda........like PS games on PC... except we know for a fact that this point that those are coming.. :hehe: 

It's pretty clear when Microsoft is doing right now. They will port games to PlayStation when they sunset and keep existing franchises on Playstation which are already there day and date.

That will change in time and eventually everything will be day and date just like I said it would be. I said and I quote that Microsoft will end up owning so many studios and having so many games releasing on Game Pass that it will make PlayStation look like the worst value proposition in existence.

That is exactly where they are going and what they are doing.

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

:cruise: What makes you think I'd rather play games on my console?

:reg: I'd rather play them on my PC with my 4090 but I know Sony aren't retards and that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

I've been telling Lemij this for years but the retard like you is a lemming and is totally daft. He thinks because MS is doing something completely retarded and devaluing their console, Sony will also do the same when Sony is literally printing money from their consoles :omglol:

:vabe: I'm a realist that lives in the real world while both of you are delusional retards that believe every word of a mega corporation and follow whatever bullshit Phil Spencer tells you he's doing. Look at the constant flip-flopping the man has been doing for years and I bet you and Lemij ate up all his words and promises only for him to cuck you with a worthless $500 brick with all its games on other systems day one.

Just now, Remij said:

lmfao moron, I never said they wouldn't.  You guys keep bringing up DOOM, but it's a game you always had.  Other games you might, or might not get.  You might get them months or a year later.

It's kinda........like PS games on PC... except we know for a fact that this point that those are coming.. :hehe: 

It's so easy to prove you're a lil' bitch. 

image.gif.78ef93e95c08a12178b62e32b794befc.gif

• Geese 1

The best part about Spinij is no matter how much time and effort he spends shilling for Xbox he still can't bring himself to own and play the fucking thing let alone stand behind it when questioned. 

:fatcruise:

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That would literally be putting emotions aside and making a decision based on business. If they didn't put emotions aside those studios would still be in operation.

:samj:

but but teh focus on teh teams :cry:

• Haha 1
Just now, Cell said:

It's so easy to prove you're a lil' bitch. 

image.gif.78ef93e95c08a12178b62e32b794befc.gif

aka, no, you aren't going to goad me into a bet about something which I never said or claimed.

It's HILARIOUS watching you guys attempt the same things I said to you guys when you were all claiming I was a beggar and about the shit I was saying when Sony's games started coming to PC LMFAO.

I remember saying "I bet you that more games are coming".... and you guys called me a beggar..  I mean look at this beggar high on hopium for more Xbox games on his Playstation :hehe: 

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

The best part about Spinij is no matter how much time and effort he spends shilling for Xbox he still can't bring himself to own and play the fucking thing let alone stand behind it when questioned. 

:fatcruise:

LOL in other words  "No matter how much we claim he's a Lemming, he doesn't own an Xbox and isn't playing it!" :lemming: 

JFC guys :rofl: :rofls: 

10 minutes ago, Cell said:

He won't make that bet because he knows he will lose when MS ultimately cucks him and lems for Playstation money :cruise:

• Geese 1
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL in other words  "No matter how much we claim he's a Lemming, he doesn't own an Xbox and isn't playing it!" :lemming: 

JFC guys :rofl: :rofls: 

You don't see why we're confused as to why you spend so much time hiding in the Xbox closet but then constantly distance yourself from it?

You don't see why that's confusing?

:mj:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Cell said:

You don't see why we're confused as to why you spend so much time hiding in the Xbox closet but then constantly distance yourself from it?

You don't see why that's confusing?

:mj:

Oh, I understand why your own bias leaves you completely confused whenever someone says something that you disagree with about Xbox.  I simply point things out as I see them.. as someone who literally gets all the games on my preferred platform.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's pretty clear when Microsoft is doing right now. They will port games to PlayStation when they sunset and keep existing franchises on Playstation which are already there day and date.

That will change in time and eventually everything will be day and date just like I said it would be. I said and I quote that Microsoft will end up owning so many studios and having so many games releasing on Game Pass that it will make PlayStation look like the worst value proposition in existence.

That is exactly where they are going and what they are doing.

Systemwars aside, I agree with this in terms of their strategy but what remains to be seen is if Gamepass can fund it all, which then leads down the road of getting it on rival hardware, at least 'rival' right now. If they don't get the subscription numbers to fund their current roster of studios either the price goes up or the studios continue to downsize. Really hard to say how all this plays out without knowing how Sony tackles GP longterm, let alone the huge shift in consumer opinion they need outside of the hardcore fan base. 

Edited by Cell
31 minutes ago, Cell said:

Systemwars aside, I agree with this in terms of their strategy but what remains to be seen is if Gamepass can fund it all, which then leads down the road of getting it on rival hardware, at least 'rival' right now. If they don't get the subscription numbers to fund their current roster of studios either the price goes up or the studios continue to downsize. Really hard to say how all this plays out without knowing how Sony tackles GP longterm, let alone the huge shift in consumer opinion they need outside of the hardcore fan base. 

Between Xbox native sales, PC sales, Switch 2 sales and PlayStation sales they'll definitely be where they want to be with GP subsidity. I still believe their goal is to kill PlayStation, they just had to go about it a much dirtier and much more expensive way.

What better way to highlight the cost disparity between your platform and a competitors than to charge the industry standard $70 on their platform while on your own it's a $10 per month subscription.

Edited by DynamiteCop