The long Cuck - even when lems win, they lose :kaz:

46 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: What makes you think I'd rather play games on my console?

:reg: I'd rather play them on my PC

^shit we all know :mroff:

youre a fake boy through and through lmfao 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Microsoft has undeniably pulled off their best ever showcase....   Right when they're planning to put all there games on PlayStation.      They've even been letting down th

MS dropping the whole slate on PS and Sony thanking them by somehow managing to release a Lego game on anything BUT an Xbox  Just plain rude at this point   

Fingers crossed Sony don't see what you can see eh.   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: What makes you think I'd rather play games on my console?

:reg: I'd rather play them on my PC with my 4090 but I know Sony aren't retards and that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Let's see your Steam account, let's see what you claim you'd rather be doing by how much you actually do or do not.

• NPC 1
9 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

^shit we all know :mroff:

youre a fake boy through and through lmfao 

:cruise: I’m a fake because I own a PS5 so I don’t have to wait years and portbeg for games like Lemij?

Something a retard like you stuck with a ShitBox  that rents his games would say.

I like playing games I want when I want them, and I’m not port-begging like a hobo or waiting for them to come to a subscription service so I can rent them like you. It’s how I’ve gamed for years and how most adults game. We don’t come on forums and cry or harass devs on the internet to bring games to our favorite platform or sub service like you idiot lems do :kaz:

If a game I like launches on PC great, if it launches on PS5 great too. Either way I win while you are getting cucked by your favorite console manufacturer :hest:

The retard acts like we don’t remember the threads where he and Lemij were jubilating because MS bought Activision, and they believed their games would be coming to ShitBox and PC exclusive. A few months later and he’s pretending g to be okay with MS’ best post-ABK acquisitions launching day and date on PS5 :mroff:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Let's see your Steam account, let's see what you claim you'd rather be doing by how much you actually do or do not.

Try to keep up with the argument Dynoretard. I don’t know what the fuck you just typed or what my Steam account has to do with Xbox games launching on PS5 day one :cruise:

• Geese 1
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Try to keep up with the argument Dynoretard. I don’t know what the fuck you just typed or what my Steam account has to do with Xbox games launching on PS5 day one :cruise:

You're accusing people of being fake boys and gloat about having a 4090, and being a PC gamer when you appear to be anything but. You're another console fag.

Ya dig, retard.

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Between Xbox native sales, PC sales, Switch 2 sales and PlayStation sales they'll definitely be where they want to be with GP subsidity. I still believe their goal is to kill PlayStation, they just had to go about it a much dirtier and much more expensive way.

What better way to highlight the cost disparity between your platform and a competitors than to charge the industry standard $70 on their platform while on your own it's a $10 per month subscription.

Fingers crossed Sony don't see what you can see eh. 

:ben:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Another Xbox thread from cows? 

Yeah not obsessed at all :tom:

Can't stop won't stop. 

Cows riding into town and stealing your games. I would say women but let's be honest here.

:cruise:

• dead 1
40 minutes ago, Cell said:

Can't stop won't stop. 

Cows riding into town and stealing your games. I would say women but let's be honest here.

:cruise:

You want to steal your mom? :tom:

10 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You want to steal your mom? :tom:

Motherfucker you sleep in a single bed with a racing seat in your room you ain't stealing anyone's mom. 

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, Cell said:

Motherfucker you sleep in a single bed with a racing seat in your room you ain't stealing anyone's mom. 

OK, I'll tell that to your mom later. :tom: