Lego Horizon Adventures is on Switch because Playstation Studio’s Guerrilla Games wanted the game to reach more people

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Lol go look at any of the Sony fanatic sites. Previously released games or not people are losing their minds because PC is getting a 3:1 ratio of PlayStation games.

:Jeff:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 years ago what would you have said if I told you Sony would port every big game to pc,  they focus on GAAS that are day one on PC , they put spin offs on Nintonto, have a game on gamepass and put ou

Yeah sure I'll answer it, as long as Sony have a huge majority in hardware sales they can do what the fuck they want, they're certainly not going to risk putting games on Xbox when it has an install b

You didn't answer my question lol

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Jon didn't bring that up.. you were the one that brought up that stupid question based off the fact that Sony is releasing more games on PC this year than console.  Whether those games released already on console is irrelevant.

How in the world did Sony get to the point where the majority of games they are releasing in a single year are ports to other platforms instead of releases for their own console? 

You may not care enough to ask that question, but you know damn well PS fanboys are asking that question internally.  They're ALREADY beginning to feel like second class citizens on their own hardware, and you can bet your ass that more of these games are going to happen as these other games take longer and longer to release. 

Lmfao Well it's obvious they have padded their schedule by sending the PC some sloppy seconds. It's not a good look to have ports make up the majority of releases, this gen kind of sucks so far but consoles have such long life cycles now, gen 9 still has years to mature. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao Well it's obvious they have padded their schedule by sending the PC some sloppy seconds. It's not a good look to have ports make up the majority of releases, this gen kind of sucks so far but consoles have such long life cycles now, gen 9 still has years to mature. 

They're not padding their schedule... that IS their schedule..  They don't have games ready for their console players... you know, those tentpole ones.  PC games are their releases... that includes day 1 games like HD2, Concord, Until Dawn, and LEGO Horizon. :shrug: 

12 hours ago, Cell said:

The only BS being spewed is the BS from the Lems that MS and Sony are following equivalent strategies RIGHT NOW. They're absolutely not. Whilst both are maximising profit, so far Sony have said and also acted on a strategy which sees them release their main, AAAE single player games on PlayStation first with a release on PC a year later. They have released a Lego game on switch as they said it makes sense with the switch's family friendly install base. They have released nothing on Xbox. They said all along they would consider it on a game by game basis and where it makes sense to have multiplatform releases and that is exactly what they have done (GAAS, Lego). 

Microsoft, in a pretty fucking big contract to this, have openly said they intend to put their games on as many platforms as possible. So far they have not said they're going to put there equivalent AAA first party games on the PS5 day and date but also they said NOTHING about exclusivity when asked and instead talked about Xbox on as much hardware as possible.

Lems are trying to paint this as a binary thing, "they're both full multiplat TCHBO" and you can go and fuck yourself with that bullshit because, as I said the other day, it's far more complex, far more nuanced, while both companies are releasing games on other platforms they're doing so in very different ways. 

Also, speculating what Sony might do in 5 years doesn't hold water as your claims are contrary to what they themselves are doing and saying whereas Microsoft is being upfront about imposing the strategy you are accusing Sony of. 

I believe you know this as well but you're playing a game here which you think isn't as obviously as what it actually is. I'm calling it out. 

Still waiting for @Remij to stop post dodging and confirm whether or not he agrees with this.

:banderoos:

On 2024-06-13 at 3:06 PM, Cell said:

The only BS being spewed is the BS from the Lems that MS and Sony are following equivalent strategies RIGHT NOW. They're absolutely not. Whilst both are maximising profit, so far Sony have said and also acted on a strategy which sees them release their main, AAAE single player games on PlayStation first with a release on PC a year later. They have released a Lego game on switch as they said it makes sense with the switch's family friendly install base. They have released nothing on Xbox. They said all along they would consider it on a game by game basis and where it makes sense to have multiplatform releases and that is exactly what they have done (GAAS, Lego). 

Microsoft, in a pretty fucking big contract to this, have openly said they intend to put their games on as many platforms as possible. So far they have not said they're going to put there equivalent AAA first party games on the PS5 day and date but also they said NOTHING about exclusivity when asked and instead talked about Xbox on as much hardware as possible.

Lems are trying to paint this as a binary thing, "they're both full multiplat TCHBO" and you can go and fuck yourself with that bullshit because, as I said the other day, it's far more complex, far more nuanced, while both companies are releasing games on other platforms they're doing so in very different ways. 

Also, speculating what Sony might do in 5 years doesn't hold water as your claims are contrary to what they themselves are doing and saying whereas Microsoft is being upfront about imposing the strategy you are accusing Sony of. 

I believe you know this as well but you're playing a game here which you think isn't as obviously as what it actually is. I'm calling it out. 

JFC :cruise: 

No, the BS being spewed is from you guys desperate to differentiate the fact that BOTH COMPANIES are releasing games on multiple platforms.  BOTH companies are maximizing profits... BOTH COMPANIES are pushing further and further into "off console" "multiplatform" strategies.  Sony's strategy started with the release of Horizon ZD on PC in 2020... we're just 4 years into them bringing games to PC.   MS' PC strategy started back in 2016... and is 8 years in.  Sony are obviously earlier into their strategy than Xbox are.. and obviously Sony is in a position where they can take their time, whereas MS relatively quickly brought everything over to PC.  Which btw is natural because PC is their platform too..  But make no mistake... the goal for both companies is the same.  Bring more and more games to more platforms and ease their fanbases into accepting that.

You clowns are trying so hard to deny obvious realities here... lmfao.

And no, you're speculating just as hard as to what MS might do as I am of what Sony might do... get fucking real.  MS have not said "teh whole slate" is coming, and they obviously retain the ability to choose what they want to do with each and every title uniquely.  

You're the one who knows this is a fact.  PC gamers are in a far better position currently to speak with confidence that X, Y, and Z Playstation games will come to the platform, than you are about Xbox games going to PS.  So you're not calling anything out.. you're simply calling attention to how ridiculous you clowns are.  More and more Sony games are becoming multiplat and Sony has convinced most of you idiots that because they haven't come right out and said it, that it's not happening... but it is.  There's NOTHING left for them but to do it :tom: 

Like I said before... you guys remind me EXACTLY like how the Xbox guys used to respond to me when I was laughing at them about the Xbox games coming to PC, and making those "Best on PC Edition" images and threads :hehe:

I WILL have the last laugh, and you know it. :reg: :geese: