The Boys is back!

You know what.. might not be the thread for this but I'ma say it.  Recently my wife, daughter, and I watched the new Ghostbusters movies (Afterlife and Frozen Empire, not the all girl one) and they were both fun as hell.  We really enjoyed them and I hope they make another one.

I dunno, maybe I'm soft now being a dad and my daughter being a teenager.. but I can't trust opinions on anything these days because people will hate on them for whatever reason.

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

You know what.. might not be the thread for this but I'ma say it.  Recently my wife, daughter, and I watched the new Ghostbusters movies (Afterlife and Frozen Empire, not the all girl one) and they were both fun as hell.  We really enjoyed them and I hope they make another one.

I dunno, maybe I'm soft now being a dad and my daughter being a teenager.. but I can't trust opinions on anything these days because people will hate on them for whatever reason.

That's because people so easily fall into the hate trap that the internet is. It makes people miserable ( see op )

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

I've seen the girls one, haven't seen the ones with the kids yet. The original Ghostbusters is one of the few perfect movies I've ever seen so have a deep love of the series, will check out the newer ones soon. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, David P said:

Remy trying to stealthily start political threads discussion on the main board and is in denial about it. :lul: 

Oh, it's not stealth. I just brought it up early since the same people saying stupid shit on Twitter are in here saying stupid shit like "woke jawline" to character designs. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20240614_183917.thumb.jpg.d1d5c0b5559f5f36e45da6273dd9a15c.jpg

3 eps at once too. I don't get this new thing of dropping multiple eps then going week to week after. I guess to whet appetites? Fair warning, the  new character is making men of certain background upset for some reason. TLHBO will probably destroy his TV. 

Screenshot_20240614_183350.thumb.jpg.1a697857d2fc0df799dd6ef717664863.jpg

What’s funny about the “being super late” comment, is that it’s usually entitled white gen z chicks who come in super late, then they want to leave super early. 

15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20240614_183917.thumb.jpg.d1d5c0b5559f5f36e45da6273dd9a15c.jpg

3 eps at once too. I don't get this new thing of dropping multiple eps then going week to week after. I guess to whet appetites? Fair warning, the  new character is making men of certain background upset for some reason. TLHBO will probably destroy his TV. 

Screenshot_20240614_183350.thumb.jpg.1a697857d2fc0df799dd6ef717664863.jpg

As always Mrs. Insufferable bringing the racist bait and bitching when people respond to her.

12 hours ago, JonDnD said:

That's because people so easily fall into the hate trap that the internet is. It makes people miserable ( see op )

For real, there is an actual life outside the internet. 

I am not going to label myself as a victim, but I was part of a certain group a few years ago, always finding the negative side of that, so eventually I got tired of all that negativity and have been slowly leaving that mentality.

It is funny how it works, the internet used to be a escape from reality, but nowadays it is a completely different and alternate universe to real life.

Modern internet has made me stay away from it and go back to real life.

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

What’s funny about the “being super late” comment, is that it’s usually entitled white gen z chicks who come in super late, then they want to leave super early. 

Most office hours are BS. The general window makes sense and should remain standard for consistency but so many jobs these days can be done with flex hours. 

I think it's more of a problem with sitting around and doing busy work to fill out the 40 to 50 hours a week is a hurdle for people who immediately disassociate as soon as they're off task. 

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

As always Mrs. Insufferable bringing the racist bait and bitching when people respond to her.

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

It is funny how it works, the internet used to be a escape from reality,

Lol it's always the idiots that need to escape reality who are the most sensitive. Tell us more about how the feminist are preventing you from finding a girlfriend or how videogames can't fill that empty hole in your soul anymore. 

On 2024-06-15 at 12:30 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol it's always the idiots that need to escape reality who are the most sensitive. Tell us more about how the feminist are preventing you from finding a girlfriend or how videogames can't fill that empty hole in your soul anymore. 

Mrs insufferable always projecting his pathetic life unto others.