Starfield Has Been Played By More Than 14 Million players

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

LMFAO owned.  What you quoted is about Straus Zelnick and not Jim Ryan :drake: 

This is the title.. 

Sony Boss Jim Ryan: Many Publishers Believe Xbox Game Pass Is 'Value Destructive'

"I talked to all the publishers..."

And what I posted was an article following that one :lemming: 

Dumbo Cell :geese: 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you have to be a retard in a helmet IRL to think 14m STREAMS is better than 11m SOLD  

https://x.com/klobrille/status/1802392667852050834     Tbh its not such an impressive number when you take into account Spiderman and Mario Wonder were on one console only. 

DavidPR rn   

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO owned.  What you quoted is about Straus Zelnick and not Jim Ryan :drake: 

This is the title.. 

Sony Boss Jim Ryan: Many Publishers Believe Xbox Game Pass Is 'Value Destructive'

"I talked to all the publishers..."

And what I posted was an article following that one :lemming: 

Dumbo Cell :geese: 

Read down Remedial. It's literally like a few paragraphs down the page. 

Again why are you pretending. 

:mj:

Just now, Cell said:

Read down Remedial. It's literally like a few paragraphs down the page. 

Again why are you pretending. 

:mj:

:drake: 

"Title of the article"

Durrrr scroll down Rem and read more towards the bottom :lemming: 

JFC :cruise: 

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

DumboCell still on his period :rofl:

How I see JonB everytime he enters a thread:

image.gif.c633d144047bf2aa00fa99e486b8f372.gif

Dude doesn't know what's going on. 

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

"Title of the article"

Durrrr scroll down Rem and read more towards the bottom :lemming: 

JFC :cruise: 

It basically was the title of the article you stupid fuck, you accused me of posting something else completely and you haven't corrected that claim yet as expected. 

:idid:

Edited by Cell

Remedial can't do the maths on why gamepass is a bad deal because he only has 10 fingers to count with. 

:cruise:

Edited by Cell
Just now, Cell said:

It was the title of the article you stupid fuck your accused me of posting something else completely and you haven't corrected that claim yet as expected. 

:idid:

LMAO dude, you are embarrassing yourself.  Those aren't titles... :rofl: :rofls: 

What I posted IS the title... it's even..... the link.

Remedial can't do the maths on why gamepass is a bad deal because he only has 10 fingers to count with. 

:cruise:

^this is how you know he's MAD that I've been whippin him :hehe: 

Just now, Remij said:

LMAO dude, you are embarrassing yourself.  Those aren't titles... :rofl: :rofls: 

What I posted IS the title... it's even..... the link.

You posted something that nobody was even talking about after you accused me of doing so you backwards fuck. 

:rofls:

You posted something that nobody was even talking about after you accused me of doing so you backwards fuck. 

My god you're dumb :ben: 

Stop it dude lmao

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

^this is how you know he's MAD that I've been whippin him :hehe: 

Bruh another day another Remij post or thread running contrary to the common narrative and endless spin of mental gymnastics to try and trick people like you've managed to trick yourself. 

Today we're talking about how subs which sell for less per month are better than games. If someone buys TWO games they generate more revenue than 14 months of gamepass, but wait, here's Remedial with the special sauce of how actually it's the 10 dollar a month subscription that's the winner. 

Keep shilling for free though. 

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

Never said they were.  But they're also not costing MS 3 billion $$$s per year genius.  They're not FUNDING these 3rd party games wholesale... they're paying for them to be on GP.   Most games also aren't being played by 14M people, let alone 30M+

GP has 30M+ subs per month.  Again, that's ~3.6B per year.  Phil said this about how much they're spending to bring content to GP:

So based off what we know... they've spent over $1B bringing content to GP per year... but we also know those are one time payments and that's it.  So on a service that is generating 3.6B per year... they're spending 1-1.5B on it.  They're making huuuuuuge amounts of money dude lmao.  And you already know now with Activision/Blizzard games hitting the service that they will be less reliant on making those 3rd party deals, which means more money for them per GP sub.  That's the entire goal they're going for.  To eventually have enough studios/pubs that they own making content for their service that they don't rely on massive 3rd party deals.

Who said they were funding the 3rd party games wholesale? Stop making shit up. 

They have to pay to put those 3rd party games on GP. Individually too, individual deals per title.  Then again like I said they have to hope they get enough subs that stay on long term to recoup the cost of investing in the GP model. 

Compared to the 30% cut they get from a traditional sale of a 3rd party title in which they had zero investment.  That is 100% profit.

According to NPD, gamepass has stagnated and is the loss leader in terms of profits. 

MS has now invested billions in GP and aren't making their ROI, cue full third party plans to recoup what they invested by selling games on competing platforms. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Who said they were funding the 3rd party games wholesale? Stop making shit up. 

They have to pay to put those 3rd party games on GP. Individually too, individual deals per title.  Then again like I said they have to hope they get enough subs that stay on long term to recoup the cost of investing in the GP model. 

Compared to the 30% cut they get from a traditional sale of a 3rd party title in which they had zero investment.  That is 100% profit.

According to NPD, gamepass has stagnated and is the loss leader in terms of profits. 

MS has now invested billions in GP and aren't making their ROI, cue full third party plans to recoup what they invested by selling games on competing platforms. 

You're acting like it.  I never said you said it.  

Yea no shit...  Again, they're pushing their business into having their own studios and publishers supply the bulk of GamePass content which will actually make people sub.  They are actively moving their service into something sustainable by them, alone.  That's LITERALLY the reason why they spent money on Activision and Bethesda.

MS' initiative into releasing some of their games on other platforms isn't recouping losses from GamePass.... it's from generating more revenue from their IP which has the power to sell off their platform.... MUCH LIKE WHAT SONY IS DOING.  

Phil already told you GamePass is profitable.... and games like Starfield actually sold millions on PC, outside of all this GamePass shit.  Fallout will do the same, Elder Scrolls will do the same, COD will do the same, Diablo will do the same, WoW will do the same... ect ect..  

Edited by Remij

So basically, things are ok because physical sales propped MS up. 

Teh inside scoop. :whew:

No, things are OK because GP makes MS tons of money.  It's also augments their business, not replaces it.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, things are OK because GP makes MS tons of money.  It's also augments their business, not replaces it.

Oh here we go. :mj:

Give me one source that proves MS is making 'tons of money' on GP. Phil has said it's 'profitable', which could mean they make a single dollar more than it cost to keep the whole thing online. 

But come on, one source which proves they're making "tons of money". 

Here comes the inside scoop. :idid:

Edited by Cell
Just now, Cell said:

Oh here we go. :mj:

Give me one source that proves MS making 'tons of money' on GP. Phil has said it's 'profitable', which could mean they make a single dollar more than it cost to keep the whole thing online. 

But come on, one source which proves they're making "tons of money". 

Here comes the inside scoop. :idid:

The fact that Xbox is making more money than ever before.... despite their consoles selling like shit and physical sales "dropping hard" :drake: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

The fact that Xbox is making more money than ever before.... despite their consoles selling like shit and physical sales "dropping hard" :drake: 

There's tuck number 1. :loldance:

Are you talking about Microsoft gaming? Because I sure as shit hope you're not talking about Microsoft in general. Cows aren't in here talking about Sony pictures.

Source proving they're making tons of money please. 

Edited by Cell