I seriously need to listen to new bands. Post music that you like.

Anything. The problem with listening to music on youtube is I feel like the algorithm always pushes you to listening to the same shit. My playlist barely evolve in a year.

Hard hitting music would be appreciated. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO being in your 40s and listening to that screaming heavy bullshit! LOL  Grow up David :pavarotti:

I listen to many genres. But for metal specifically I definitely enjoy less and less the screaming vocals, I still like Meshuggah though.

I prefer prog metal actually, with no singers. By far the sub genre I listen to the most. Just excellent highly technical musicians with good melodies.

It can be chill.

Or go hard and chill but no vocals.

Edited by David P
  • Like 1
Just now, Remij said:

Damn, I'm old as fuck dawg :sad: 

Hey, I think aging is quite a gift. We change, we get wiser, and weirder too I guess (at least for me) but usually better, like we got a few patches.

I see everyone complaining but I wouldn't want to go back to being the guy I was in my 20s and I'll say the same for my 30s self when I'm in for 40s.

Man I used to be such a dumbass. Still am but I learned a few important lessons making everything better. 

I remember I used to care so much about what people thought of me. Man, I don't even think about it anymore. I couldn't give two flying fuck about random people judgments. That's their problem. Aging is great.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, David P said:

Hey, I think aging is quite a gift. We change, we get wiser, and weirder too I guess (at least for me) but usually better, like we got a few patches.

I see everyone complaining but I wouldn't want to go back to being the guy I was in my 20s and I'll say the same for my 30s self when I'm in for 40s.

Man I used to be such a dumbass. Still am but I learned a few important lessons making everything better. 

I remember I used to care so much about what people thought of me. Man, I don't even think about it anymore. I couldn't give two flying fuck about random people judgments. That's their problem. Aging is great.

Oh don't get me wrong, me too.  I'm not saying I'd want to go back or anything.. but when you hit those milestones it just reminds you that you're getting old.  I still feel young, think young.. I look pretty good for my age too I'd argue, but some days you feel old lol

I've never cared what people think of me.  I've always got on good with most people though.. always had a small core group of close friends.  Nothing else matters really to me.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, David P said:

the truth. there are parts that suck (tendonitis lol). however, i have learned a lot from the good times...and especially the bad ones. while i would do anything to undo the tragedies i've endured, they've made me stronger and better prioritize what i want out of life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh don't get me wrong, me too.  I'm not saying I'd want to go back or anything.. but when you hit those milestones it just reminds you that you're getting old.  I still feel young, think young.. I look pretty good for my age too I'd argue, but some days you feel old lol

I've never cared what people think of me.  I've always got on good with most people though.. always had a small core group of close friends.  Nothing else matters really to me.

I feel ya. Sometime it hit you in the face suddenly, ''geez I'm that old guy now?''. Lmao, like an instant life realization, ''shit, I'm that old''. :pavarotti: 

• Like 2