Still Wakes The Deep - 73 at MC so far

This game is stupid demanding on epic settings jesus. Option menu is the worst. Doesnt register inputs sometimes. It says it has DLSS and FSR but wont show up for me. You have to use the mouse and controller to navigate.

Ill try it later but terrible first impressions from the start.

12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

This game is stupid demanding on epic settings jesus. Option menu is the worst. Doesnt register inputs sometimes. It says it has DLSS and FSR but wont show up for me. You have to use the mouse and controller to navigate.

Ill try it later but terrible first impressions from the start.

GamePass version doesn't support DLSS or FSR lol.. it's only the Steam version that supports them, despite the GamePass version literally advertising Nvidia's DLSS :D:D 

image.thumb.png.78da1b150de30c0a4b0174f80746e51a.png

36 minutes ago, Remij said:

GamePass version doesn't support DLSS or FSR lol.. it's only the Steam version that supports them, despite the GamePass version literally advertising Nvidia's DLSS :D:D 

image.thumb.png.78da1b150de30c0a4b0174f80746e51a.png

WTF is this shit :omglol: I have the game installed and this makes me not even want to try it

• Upvote 1

Its very demanding without DLSS. It seems to run good so far tho, no stuttering or anything. I feel like this should easily be a 120FPS+ game at 1440p but it is not😀

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

WTF is this shit :omglol: I have the game installed and this makes me not even want to try it

Yea it's dumb af.  I've always thought it was so fucking stupid how GP and Steam versions of games sometimes have completely different feature support.

Apparently they're going to add DLSS and FSR to the GP versions.

image.thumb.png.89aca862dd214497905078adfe883208.png

July 🤡 Lukily i dont really need DLSS but damn this is gonna sting for people with weaker cards.

Actually, the game seems pretty awesome so far.  Jon you still playing it?  Mind you I pretty much just started and after talking to the boss and getting fired shit just hit the fan and now I feel like I'm playing Amnesia :wow2: 

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

Actually, the game seems pretty awesome so far.  Jon you still playing it?  Mind you I pretty much just started and after talking to the boss and getting fired shit just hit the fan and now I feel like I'm playing Amnesia :wow2: 

Im only a little past getting fired

Got to the part with the heater. Pretty good so far 

edit - didnt realize there was a res scale with TSR. 120fps now easy ,smooth as butter:juggle:

Edited by JonDnD
21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Got to the part with the heater. Pretty good so far 

edit - didnt realize there was a res scale with TSR. 120fps now easy ,smooth as butter:juggle:

Yea the game runs great for me :glad: 

Game is only like 4-6 hours long apparently.. which is a good thing IMO for this type of game.

Yeah it's one of " those games" 

Length should be perfect. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into outlast tho

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

is it just a walking sim?

I haven't tried it yet because im getting too much enjoyment from watching Jeff Grubb lose his mind while playing Daikatana :ben:

Basically.  There is some hiding and throwing things to distract the monster tho.

Performance is all over the place. It seems to fluctuate between 30-60 fps most of the time for me which is fine for this type of game if I’ll be honest.

It does look pretty good visually so I’ll give it that.