Jump to content

Official Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree Thread - 10/10 IGN, 10/10 GS, 95 Meta - Game of the Year. Best DLC oif All Time.


Recommended Posts

Beat the first boss. It took me 4 tries, but i found its weakness. That was dope AF! I think I was just too tired last night (my first 3 tries) and my dodging SUCKED lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beat it. Whew lawd that last boss. I must have put 100 attempts into that guy. I've been using a Nagi with Unsheathe up until this point, but the punish windows are so small and few and far between on

This DLC has been very difficult for me with my character build.  I actually spent a decent portion today just in the main game getting various talismans and skills/incantations I missed for a new bui

81% positive for English reviews, 31% positive for simplified Chinese. China needs to git gud.

two main bosses down. the second was cool, but the first set the bar high. it took about 4 tries (seems to be the magic number with this dlc lol).

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’m level 246 lol

you are more than good to go. there's a new leveling system, exclusive to the expansion pack. they explain it super early. as for your level,  i think your weapons (+9 and up), spells, talisman, buffs, etc. make the bigger difference. also, talk to everybody. in some battles, you can have an npc summon to fight alongside you and your actual summon. it makes the boss fights easier, if you are struggling.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

some of these areas are absolutely breathtaking! i'm getting a good feel for the world. i just have 1 piece of the map to collect. also, some spots have incredible scale, especially underground.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

some of these areas are absolutely breathtaking! i'm getting a good feel for the world. i just have 1 piece of the map to collect. also, some spots have incredible scale, especially underground.

yeah i think they really nailed the world. the map looks small in comparison but there's so much verticality, it's crazy. love the pallets too. just beat the second main dungeon myself.

  • aitch 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Casual said:

yeah i think they really nailed the world. the map looks small in comparison but there's so much verticality, it's crazy. love the pallets too. just beat the second main dungeon myself.

wait until you see the third and fourth. the third, in particular, has one of the most exciting runs.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

how do I get to the dlc? I’ll relearn as I go. What happens when you die and don’t get your shit again? You just lose your current souls right? You don’t like lose a level? lol I remember zero. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

how do I get to the dlc? I’ll relearn as I go. What happens when you die and don’t get your shit again? You just lose your current souls right? You don’t like lose a level? lol I remember zero. 

you access the dlc where you killed mohg. there will be an npc there.

 

as for runes/souls, you lose them if you die, but you have a chance to get them back. you never lose items or levels.

 

edit: you probably forgot where you killed mohg. it's mohgwyn palace, on the underground portion of the map.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What bosses do you have to beat? I dont even remember the names.

 

No, nevermind.....not doing it im not doing this to myself 😠

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JonDnD said:

What bosses do you have to beat? I dont even remember the names.

 

No, nevermind.....not doing it im not doing this to myself 😠

radahn and mohg.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

you access the dlc where you killed mohg. there will be an npc there.

 

as for runes/souls, you lose them if you die, but you have a chance to get them back. you never lose items or levels.

 

edit: you probably forgot where you killed mohg. it's mohgwyn palace, on the underground portion of the map.

Thanks bro. I’ll google the rest if needed lol

 

i literally blocked this game out of my brain after playing it. Like it was a traumatic experience lmfao. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

radahn and mohg.

Can you explain them lol

 

*not downloading this rn

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just googled them im 100 percent sure i bear radahn and like 99 percent sure i beat mohg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Thanks bro. I’ll google the rest if needed lol

 

i literally blocked this game out of my brain after playing it. Like it was a traumatic experience lmfao. 

before you do any bosses, i highly recommend you try to explore as much as possible. leveling up is a bit different there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

before you do any bosses, i highly recommend you try to explore as much as possible. leveling up is a bit different there.

Of course. Anywhere to farm xp yet? I enjoy being OP compared to under powered

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Of course. Anywhere to farm xp yet? I enjoy being OP compared to under powered

it's not really like that. you have to roam the land to collect shards to build up your stats and your summon stats. they are easy to find. the dlc explains them well.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...