So how is it that both MS and Nintendo had far better showcases than Sony?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have reached this point of damage control ? 😆

Helldivers 2 is low 80s mc and Sony didn't make that game. 

I think the Sony from the PS3/PS4 era just doesn't exist anymore.  They simply aren't able to reach the level that their hardcore fans expected of them, and I think they're actively trying to find new

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL :drake: 

That's all you guys ever do.  Claim people are hiding behind shit they don't even have..  You clowns are literally the dumbest motherfuckers because of the pure retarded mental gymnastics you have to perform to try to "own me"...

I own a PS5.... but can't admit it for some reason :drake: 

I'm a lemming.... but I don't own an Xbox console and am hiding behind PC :drake: 

I beg for PS ports... of games I owned on PS4 and played day 1 :drake: 

You idiots are the ones desperate to lump me in with lemmings so you can discredit me and handwave away anything I say against Playstation.  It's pathetic. Truly :hest: 

Actually, it's more accurate to say I lump you in with lemmings as a way explaining the dumb comments you make about PlayStation. 

3 minutes ago, Cell said:

Real talk I've been waiting for a FFVII remake since they showed a tech demo of it and I'm playing Rebirth right now which may be the best part of FFVII. If you went outside of systemwars.net and said to normal people that "PS5 has no games", they would think you were autistic. That argument holds no water in reality and it's weak on here.

Can you fathom that there are people out there... who don't give a shit about FF7, or Remake, or Rebirth? :drake: 

FF7 is my favorite game of all time... on PS1.  I hated the Remake at first, but upon playing it again, found it to be good in its own way.  Rebirth will be more of that, sure.  But it IS ABSOLUTELY IN NO FUCKING  WAY a game I would buy a PS5 to play... let alone to play it a year early.  Final Fantasy does NOT have the pull over me anymore... plain and simple.  Most Sony franchises don't.  

I'm not a kid anymore, I don't need to own every console out there and play everything.  I have no problem with waiting, or not ever getting Sony games.  I don't act like exclusives are the only reason for me to love the platform I game on... like you guys NEED to.   The platform I game on is the best to me, because of the platform itself and what it can do.  And that's the problem you guys have with me... when I say that shit to you you guys just babble on about Xbox this and that... like I give a single fuck :tom: 

Playstation is EXACTLY LIKE Xbox to me... a 3rd party publisher that are bringing all their games to the platform I play on.  PC. :geese: 

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

Actually, it's more accurate to say I lump you in with lemmings as a way explaining the dumb comments you make about PlayStation. 

See... there you go.. EXACTLY as I said.  You can't accept my criticisms about PS as a PC gamer... you need me to be teh lemming so you can talk about stupid fucking console shit I don't give a fuck about :drake: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Can you fathom that there are people out there... who don't give a shit about FF7, or Remake, or Rebirth? :drake: 

FF7 is my favorite game of all time... on PS1.  I hated the Remake at first, but upon playing it again, found it to be good in its own way.  Rebirth will be more of that, sure.  But it IS ABSOLUTELY IN NO FUCKING  WAY a game I would buy a PS5 to play... let alone to play it a year early.  Final Fantasy does NOT have the pull over me anymore... plain and simple.  Most Sony franchises don't.  

I'm not a kid anymore, I don't need to own every console out there and play everything.  I have no problem with waiting, or not ever getting Sony games.  I don't act like exclusives are the only reason for me to love the platform I game on... like you guys NEED to.   The platform I game on is the best to me, because of the platform itself and what it can do.  And that's the problem you guys have with me... when I say that shit to you you guys just babble on about Xbox this and that... like I give a single fuck :tom: 

Playstation is EXACTLY LIKE Xbox to me... a 3rd party publisher that are bringing all their games to the platform I play on.  PC. :geese: 

Everything you've said here is perfectly reasonable and makes complete sense. 

The problem we have with you is you make throwaway fanboy comments about PlayStation, and have done for years. Like, we've literally been calling you Lemij for 10 years. It's got absolutely nothing to do with how you play, it's about how you provoke/accuse/bait PlayStation with shit Xbox is either the same at or more often that not worse - you've literally been doing it in this thread. Truth is I really don't give a fuck if you do it or not but it's fanboy shit. The reason you get lumped in with lemmings is because you 100% act like a lemming and then deny it profusely. 

Just own it man. Stop being a pussy and trying to tuck your way out of it. 

:willcucked:

Edited by Cell
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

See... there you go.. EXACTLY as I said.  You can't accept my criticisms about PS as a PC gamer... you need me to be teh lemming so you can talk about stupid fucking console shit I don't give a fuck about :drake: 

For someone that doesn't give a duck about it you sure spend a lot of time baiting. 

Edited by Cell
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao he just admitted his feelings are hurt because you make fun of PS 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

We have reached this point of damage control ? 😆

You literally said a few months ago, I think when Sevenfield flopped, that you were done with Xbox and Sony had won the console war.

That's the real point. 

:umad:

Edited by Cell
4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

lmao he just admitted his feelings are hurt because you make fun of PS 

JonB I swear to you, I will never, ever, give a single fuck about what anyone on systemwars says to me. 

You my friend need to go and get yourself some pussy (other than Remij) because you're pent up as fuck my dude. 

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, Cell said:

Everything you've said here is perfectly reasonable and makes complete sense. 

The problem we have with you is you make throwaway fanboy comments about PlayStation, and have done for years. Like, we've literally been calling you Lemij for 10 years. It's got absolutely nothing to do with how you play, it's about how you provoke/accuse/bait PlayStation with shit Xbox is either the same at or more often that not worse - you've literally been doing it in this thread. Truth is I really don't give a fuck if you do it or not but it's fanboy shit. The reason you get lumped in with lemmings is because you 100% act like a lemming and then deny it profusely. 

Just own it man. Stop being a pussy and trying to tuck your way out of it. 

:willcucked:

Like what?  What shit am I saying that is "throwaway fanboy comments about PS"?

I don't act like a lemming dude... I act like someone who isn't completely dickriding Sony because I think their console is the best shit ever and that I need their games!!

And that's exactly what makes you lump me in with the lemmings... so you can "beat" me by comparing the consoles.  I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT EITHER CONSOLE. :drake: 

That's not going to stop me from saying my thoughts...  Sony is NOT as good as they were dude... that's just FACTS to me.  Sony is SUCCEEDING so well..... because MS has been fucking up and sucking even worse.  I've completely admitted each time MS has dropped the ball this generation... and yet you guys never accept that.

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

sony did make that game, which is why the playstation logo appears when it launches on steam

No they didn't, they published it. Publishing a game doesn't equal developing a game.

15 minutes ago, Cell said:

You literally said a few months ago, I think when Sevenfield flopped, that you were done with Xbox and Sony had one the console way. 

That's the real point. 

I am done with Xbox. I havent gamed on Xbox since i got a new PC. Thats not something i hide. 

And thats the best part, i get all of MS games, and ill get all of Sonys games. And that hurts your feelings for whatever reason.

You guys created lemmings, LOL. Maybe you should take your own advice and look outside of SW.net

15 minutes ago, Cell said:

JonB I swear to you, I will never, ever, give a single fuck about what anyone on systemwars says to me. 

You my friend need to go and get yourself some pussy (other than Remij) because you're pent up as fuck my dude. 

You are showing us all rn, that you care DEEPLY. Way more than any of us "lemmings" LOL

14 minutes ago, Cell said:

You literally said a few months ago, I think when Sevenfield flopped, that you were done with Xbox and Sony had one the console way. 

That's the real point. 

Sony hasn't won anything, Sony as a company can barely even sustain itself.

While they have done nothing but lose money since the pandemic ended their direct competitor has added nearly 14 times Sony's value as a whole to their own market cap.

They either expand or the company itself will probably die.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No they didn't, they published it. Publishing a game doesn't equal developing a game.

Stellar Blade is first party.

10 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You are showing us all rn, that you care DEEPLY. Way more than any of us "lemmings" LOL

If you want to project something try projecting intelligence.

:mj:

Edited by Cell
14 minutes ago, Cell said:

If you want to project something try projecting intelligence.

:mj:

Keep showing us that you dont care lmao OverCunt ROFL