LMAO! MS tries to shift blame to Sony for Black Myth Wukong being delayed on LBox (TLHBFR!)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pathetic.  Everytime Xbox fails at something it has to be Sony's fault. it can't be the retards at MS sabotaging themselves with a Potato that has 10GB of RAM in 2024, it has to be secret Sony deals/a

Just last gen teraflops.

All this fantasizing about dicks that you are doing doesn't change the fact that the Series Potato is a piece of shit that's causing unnecessary challenges for devs porting games to ShitBox.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Cell said:

Yeah cool, so what's your degree and experience? 

@Remij

Dude, I know you're trying your hardest to constantly be on my dick, and that I really hurt your feelings.... but you just look pathetic bro.  You're obsession with me is almost as bad as Firetard's is with Phil Spencer :hehe: 

Lmao, absolute tuck. Truth is you're a pretender, you think you've become an authority by reading Twitter and Wikipedia articles you don't understand. 

Dude probably thinks running the TV counter in wall-mart makes him 'in tech'.

Get the fuck out Tuckij. 

:lawl:

• Haha 1

Lmao, absolute tuck. Truth is you're a pretender, you think you've become an authority by reading Twitter and Wikipedia articles you don't understand. 

Dude probably thinks running the TV counter in wall-mart makes him 'in tech'.

Get the fuck out Tuckij. 

:lawl:

Dude, just shut the fuck up :cruise: 

You come around here acting like people need degrees to make arguments against something to other people who.... don't have degrees in game development :lemming:   Absolute fucking RETARD. :diplo: 

Actually address my points about the requirements or shut the fuck up completely.  Dick riding clout chasing bitch :mj: 

"System Architects HATE him'!" :jonb:

"Learn how to design your own hardware with this one simple trick!" :idid:

• Haha 1

"System Architects HATE him'!" :jonb:

"Learn how to design your own hardware with this one simple trick!" :idid:

The funniest thing is the actual people here who "do" "work in tech" like Lynux and Twintard know abso-fucking-lutely nothings about hardware and technology :rofl: 

Twinky couldn't build a balanced PC if his life depended on in and Lynny actually thought that a CPUs IPC increases when you overclock it :kaz:   I actually had to break it down to him and literally explain clock cycles to him :lawl: 

Cell melting down over a PC RECOMMENDED SPECS requirement announcement... acting like they are ironclad.. never been wrong.. and that they transfer directly to console :lawl:    

Edited by Remij

Dude got his masters in Electrical Engineering from chuckles University, how dare we not take him seriously. 

Mark Cerny calls him "the one that got away".

:tom:

• dead 1
10 minutes ago, Cell said:

Dude got his masters in Electrical Engineering from chuckles University, how dare we not take him seriously. 

Mark Cerny calls him "the one that got away".

:tom:

LMAO he's just tucking and can't directly address the things I said about the requirements.  He just wants to talk about me.  Me. Me. ME. :geese: 

Edited by Remij
15 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO he's just tucking and can't directly address the things I said about the requirements.  He just wants to talk about me.  Me. Me. ME. :geese: 

Why am I going to waste my time on your speculations. 

And you tuck everytime I ask you a question. You still haven't told me why you're qualified to act like you're an authority. 

:mj:

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Cell said:

Why am I going to waste my time on your speculations. 

And you tuck everytime I ask you a question. You still haven't told me why you're qualified to act like you're an authority. 

You're wasting your time asking me stupid questions and making stupid jokes.  Disprove what I'm saying, or shut up.  You're attacking ME because you can't disprove what I'm saying... and what I presented.

That's why you THINK I'm acting like an authority.  Just respond to the points I made and not me dude... it's simple.

Edited by Remij

JFC how is it a "stupid question" to ask you what experience/qualifications a you have to be an authority on a highly technical and complex subject.

You really do think A LOT of yourself Tucky. 

:hest:

Edited by Cell
14 minutes ago, Cell said:

JFC how is it a "stupid question" to ask you what experience/qualifications a you have to be an authority on a highly technical and complex subject.

You really do think A LOT of yourself Tucky. 

:hest:

I'm not claiming to be an authority dipshit :drake: 

I mean, just disprove what I'm saying sweetie...  You're not attempting to address any single point, you're simply try to discredit me fullstop.  That's why it's a stupid question dumbass.  I don't need a degree to be right about what I'm speaking about. :lemming: 

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm not claiming to be an authority dipshit :drake: 

I mean, just disprove what I'm saying sweetie...  You're not attempting to address any single point, you're simply try to discredit me fullstop.  That's why it's a stupid question dumbass.  I don't need a degree to be right about what I'm speaking about. :lemming: 

And why the fuck am I going to waste engaging in foolishness with you. 

The only real thing we know is that they've said they need to optimise the Xbox version. Chances are the PC, PS5 and Series X build is relatively equivalent, the Series S build is the weaker hardware. We're not going to know what the real reason is because they're never going to say, but logically, it's not wrong to guess Series S is the issue and we're never going to actually find out the reason. 

Aside to all of this, I have limited time for armchair tech experts. I have limited experience with the design of hardware as my background is mechanical but what I do know is you don't gain a fundamental and true understanding of how the hardware interacts and operates at a core level without a substantial education and experience working on it. 

I'm not saying you 100% don't understand but you can't offer more than an educated guess like everyone else and that doesn't give you a free pass to start calling everyone else retarded. 

Get over yourself Tucky.

• Thanks 1

Anyone blaming the Series S for anything is a retard, especially for games which on PC fall far below its specifications as the minimum.

You can't on one hand say developers are lazy and don't optimize anymore because of DLSS and FSR and on the other shit on the Series S which is in no form a hardware complication.

Morons.

• Ben 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Anyone blaming the Series S for anything is a retard, especially for games which on PC fall far below its specifications as the minimum.

You can't on one hand say developers are lazy and don't optimize anymore because of DLSS and FSR and on the other shit on the Series S which is in no form a hardware complication.

Morons.

It literally is because of the series S and I have no idea wtf you're talking about with DLSS/FSR. 

The problem isn't "lazy devs", it's that Xbox is demanding developers release next-gen games on a last-gen console.

Edited by sugarhigh
5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

OverLube jerking himself over remij as always :rofl:

This oxygen thief white knighting as usual. 

"They can't laugh at us all boys :diplo:"

I can and I will Jennifer. :cruise:

• Haha 1