MS Flight Sim has been played by over 15 million players

so is it more arcade-y now?  I played a while back with flight stick but it was still kinda hard. it's a sim alright but i found the controls way to sensitive.. i had a decent pc too.  and of course you just need to remember how it all works and what everything does.. it's supposedly like flying a real plane.

I installed the new one for shits and giggles and didn't really play.. just loaded it up and played around a bit.  That might count as playing I guess. 

is it still a hardcore sim? I'm sure I can find it online. havent really cared to look

11 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

so is it more arcade-y now?  I played a while back with flight stick but it was still kinda hard. it's a sim alright but i found the controls way to sensitive.. i had a decent pc too.  and of course you just need to remember how it all works and what everything does.. it's supposedly like flying a real plane.

I installed the new one for shits and giggles and didn't really play.. just loaded it up and played around a bit.  That might count as playing I guess. 

is it still a hardcore sim? I'm sure I can find it online. havent really cared to look

You can get a halo pelican which is way more arcadey. Was able to land in my back yard with ease :banderoos:

50 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

This is probably 99% of the interaction with this game. :drake:

• dead 1