sending one of my joy cons in for the 4th or 5th time

switch is hands down nintendos shittiest quality console. i barely played this thing this entire gen because its shit. "just play it with a pro controller". fuck that. its the principal of nintendo once making solid nearly indestructible hardware to this new gen where millions of people had system/game breaking joycon drift and Nintendo just denies it. at least they will still "fix" it for free.

oh, and i don't know if its just the switch or if i just got a lemon but the speaker quality is also horrendous. so quiet and so tinny. 

Edited by poopy_butt

Maybe don't be a fat fuck cheeto eating shit face.  Your controllers are probably sticky and disgusting.  Never had joycon drift on either the pro or standard controller.  But I am also not a disgusting slob eating garbage while playing.  By the way if you weren't so stupid you could actually either clean the joycon or replace it yourself.

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

Maybe don't be a fat fuck cheeto eating shit face.  Your controllers are probably sticky and disgusting.  Never had joycon drift on either the pro or standard controller.  But I am also not a disgusting slob eating garbage while playing.  By the way if you weren't so stupid you could actually either clean the joycon or replace it yourself.

bro you have no idea who i am or what i do 🤣

also cleaning it is about a 15 minute fix.

Out of 6,210 participants, 4,110 had faulty Joy-Cons, that's 66% of participants.

Out of 20,361 total Joy-Con controllers, 7,495 were faulty, giving us a 37% failure rate

According to UK consumer group Which?, 40 percent of Nintendo Switch users report that they have experienced issues with Joy-Con drift.

https://www.ign.com/articles/3-years-later-joy-con-drift-is-still-a-huge-problem

na youre right tho def my fault 

Edited by poopy_butt
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, poopy_butt said:

bro you have no idea who i am or what i do 🤣

also cleaning it is about a 15 minute fix.

Out of 6,210 participants, 4,110 had faulty Joy-Cons, that's 66% of participants.

Out of 20,361 total Joy-Con controllers, 7,495 were faulty, giving us a 37% failure rate

According to UK consumer group Which?, 40 percent of Nintendo Switch users report that they have experienced issues with Joy-Con drift.

https://www.ign.com/articles/3-years-later-joy-con-drift-is-still-a-huge-problem

na youre right tho def my fault 

It is your fault and stop eating Cheetos while playing.  Go outside and get some exercise 

Hopefully Nintendo's next console and it's "joycons" use Hall Effect sensors for their Analog sticks so that we never have to worry about the drifting issue again.  I would love to say I'm confident they will, but it's Nintendo, so I'm basically just remaining hopeful. 

I hope Nintendo has some kind of new functionality with them, although it's sounding more like just an evolution and nothing revolutionary.. but I'd like to see some innovation again.