So games performing better on PS5 relative to Series X is indeed.... because of the toolz :tom:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’re the only retard that still believes the bullshit that you type here about not being a lemming  :hest:

There's like 6 people who post here regularly.  I'm well aware that you clowns refuse to accept the truth.. bitch ass haters :tom: 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teh toolz still haven't matured    It's not just teh toolz.. It's a combination off teh toolz, lower level APIs and higher clocks. 

Not a lemming he still maintains  

Spends hours of his week shilling for free but don't you dare suggest he actually buy an Xbox.   

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Here comes remij the supposed tech expert who is baffled by how to operate windows on handheld devices but still thinks he knows everything :omglol:

Twinbitch lying again.  I'm not baffled by how to operate Windows on a handheld... I simply said it sucks in comparison to something that is specifically tailored for it.

I mean dude, how much of a fucking idiot do you have to be to not realize that?  I'm literally asking you.  How much percentage of fucking idiot are you? :wonder: 

• Upvote 1

lol rim-rim was probably just mad that the ROG put all his prized garbage Xbox games in the recycling bin where they belong. 

:mj:

• Haha 1
Just now, Cell said:

lol rim-rim was probably just mad that the ROG put all his prized garbage Xbox games in the recycling bin where they belong. 

:mj:

Huh? :drake: 

Dude only likes the Ally because he thinks it shows his solidarity with his friends on Resetera. 

:lawl:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Cell said:

Dude only likes the Ally because he thinks it shows his solidarity with his friends on Resetera. 

What? :| 

...lmao I think you're confused dude.

Posted (edited)

Here comes JonBum-fun white knighting. I keep telling you, your games are my games now. So when you ask me what I'm going to play, I'm going to be playing your games. 

Even your console is cucking you. 

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're literally not making any sense :kaz: 

It's funny because this is exactly what I think when I read your tech analysis fan fiction posts. 

:fatcruise:

Edited by Cell
1 hour ago, Remij said:

They have to support multiple SKUs and PC.. :smilecry: 

But y’all said the tools were coming :tear:

:hest:

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, Cell said:

It's funny because this is exactly what I think when I read your tech analysis fan fiction posts. 

:fatcruise:

I don't expect you to understand tech talk that's over your head. :tom: 

I'm only curious as to why you're talking about me "liking the Ally" and "solidarity with ResetERA" :drake: 

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

But y’all said the tools were coming :tear:

The are improving.  Xbox has been winning most of the head to heads lmao... but again... it's not going to change devs prioritizing PS for the most part.

12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

OverTuck running and crying in a new thread :rofls: FULL MENTAL BREAKDOWN LOL

He's begging for your leftovers now.  Leftovercell :rofl: :rofls: :mj: :omglol: 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't expect you to understand tech talk that's over your head. :tom: 

I'm only curious as to why you're talking about me "liking the Ally" and "solidarity with ResetERA" :drake: 

You don't understand you're own tech talk either, that's the best part. And I don't give a fuck if your Twitter degree says otherwise. 

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1
Just now, Cell said:

You don't understand what's actually going on either, that's the best part. And I don't give a fuck if your Twitter degree says otherwise. 

Sure I do.  I understand quite a bit of it.  More than you.  :shrug: 

Bubu teh ROGz and teh REtardERAz :tear2: 

lmao make sense if you want to engage me idiot. :drake: 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sure I do.  I understand quite a bit of it.  More than you.  :shrug: 

Bubu teh ROGz and teh REtardERAz :tear2: 

lmao make sense if you want to engage me idiot. :drake: 

Dude subjects us to his pretentious garbage for years whilst calling everyone else retarded while he's at it but now admits he only understands "quite a bit".

Just think if you stop wasting your time pretending to be an authority on something you don't truly understand you and JonB will have more time to spend nuttin' over each other. 

Edited by Cell
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Eh, mostly the tools.  Increasing the clock speed isn't doing THAT much.  We can overclock AMD GPU clocks alone and in a lot of games you're getting ~2-3fps more lmao.   It's a nice talking point, but the reality is that it's that devs simply prioritize Playstation.  That's the main difference.

Devs and DF :it's a combination of tje tools and the hardware design.

Lemij : nah based on my development experience with the hardware it's mostly teh tools. 

• Haha 1