So games performing better on PS5 relative to Series X is indeed.... because of the toolz :tom:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teh toolz still haven't matured    It's not just teh toolz.. It's a combination off teh toolz, lower level APIs and higher clocks. 

Not a lemming he still maintains  

Spends hours of his week shilling for free but don't you dare suggest he actually buy an Xbox.   

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

You never said it wasn't so you agree it's a combination.. So what exactly are you arguing about? Lol

The PS5 GPU and CPU both designed with variable clock frequencies and utilizes smart shift to automatically achieve this without developers having to design around fixed clocks. That is 100% part of how the system was engineered.. So yes the higher frequencies and how the variable clock work on PS5 are part of its architecture.. It's not just simply derp derp an overclock. :lemming:

Does series X use variable or fixed clocks? Does it utilize smart shift?... Whoops don't think it was part of its architecture :umad:

You keep telling me that I said it was only the toolz... the argument is that I never did.. so stop the shit :drake: 

All GPUs and CPUs can handle variable clock frequencies.... including those in the Series X... MS artificially limits them and fixes them...  It is in fact a derpy overclock... it's AMD's derpy overclock.

5 hours ago, Remij said:

You barely posted here over the past 5 years.  You're only posting now for some reason and I hurt your feelings and thus posts like this one of yours exist.  You're literally on my dick constantly because I hurt your feelings.  Nobody subjected you to anything.. you chose it :hehe: 

Again here he goes with the self importance. Its mind blowing.

:mjgrin: